Enertion-Like Motor Mount Clone

Nice! What’s your gearing?

36t/16t from DIY

1 Like

dope looks friggin schweet

Hey if I see it right, you are using hardware provided with the mounts. You should really at least replace the three bolts that attach the carbon plate because they are one size too small and the square part can rotate freely on the plate hole. Also, not sure if you’re using any Loctite but the provided nuts are not nyloc and will get loose over time. Just a tip, but nice dual setup and the board :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, the hardware I sourced is being used here.

You can see they’re nylock nuts for the carriage bolts.

Don’t think so. Check the image in the post I replied to.

My bad you’re right, you were replying to @trancejunkiexxl post.

Yea I wouldn’t recommend the janky hardware sent by shogu, hey @trancejunkiexxl I thought u were getting hardware set from me?

1 Like

Ive been lazy as fak and now school is spanking me, I have been riding with current hardware seems ok def need new stuff, just need to man up and adress serious problems with my build =|

Dremel brings satisfaction

Tap a threaded hole in truck clamp to install a set screw or two.

Are torque boards trucks wider? It looks like you have a lot of space between the two motors

Ya these are the ectended hangar

1 Like

Fuck it I’ll send u for free, pm me your addr

2 Likes

Do you have a link for the motor cover?

What I ended up doing on the clamp for this one is tapping the M6 threads on the plate side of the clamp and drilling 6mm hole on the other side of the clamp.

This is the protrusion of a M6x20mm screw, on the other side I have M6x25mm but 30mm would be alright as well.

1 Like

That’s a very neat solution. I wonder if the threads will stand up to the abuse a motor mount gets. Interested to hear how it holds up.

We shall see. I can always drill through the threaded part as well and use a longer M6 bolt with nylock nut later on.

2 Likes

Looks sweet

Ganz you simply make a exact copy of the enertion Motor mount. The risk to Hit something and get thrown off the Board is much smaller

Today I quickly designed pulley cover for this mount. I might need to shorten the cover closer to the two mounting points (holes) because the nut heads for the motor mount are very wide and even interfere with cover holes when pushed to the end… I don’t own 3D printer to test it out live so I would appreciate any feedback, visual or physical :slight_smile:

STL download

3 Likes

This is amazing