Enertion mounts/clones

Hi,need some enertion style mounts UK, anyone know where to buy a pair from? They have disappeared off ebay.

I know this is happening but you might have to wait

1 Like

Thanks moon will see how long it will take to get a pair made/delivered.

1 Like

Curious what mounts do you have but dont like? Pics?

Iv spoke to the guy I bought them off,he’s made upgrades since to them but these are useless to me and they wasn’t cheap,I’m hoping to get some compensation at least towards new ones so won’t post anything yet!

I’ve got these ones if your interested?

https://buildkitboards.com/collections/motor-mounts/products/motor-mount-1

Unfortunately the design is really basic and doesn’t allow for angle adjustments or rear mounting

1 Like

Thanks for the offer but the reason I’m after enertion style ones is because the double clamping fits better than just the one bolt. The mounts I have actually pivet too far towards the board and that’s what caused the motor to move hit two phase wires and cost me even more money for a drv repair. Those mounts do say 1.5mm may need to be shaved off caliber trucks and my TB 218’ are 1mm thicker.

3 Likes

A bit pricey but I got my all black enertion clones from Miamielectricboards but he ships fast and they are good quality. I’m using 4 of them in my evo build.

3 Likes

Yeah that is pricey! Cheers though…found a better offer just waiting on a reply. If anyone else has links though keep em coming.

1 Like

I think those numbers are exaggerated a little to make sure the buyers knows what they are getting into

1 Like

Maybe you could try eskating.eu mount

https://eskating.eu/product-category/drive-kit/motor-mount/

In EU and probably. What you’re after

Edit. ^ what he said :smiley:

100 € for a pair of generic mounts it’s a rip-off!

Yep, still there though, ships fast and they are good. Price decisions are up to you individually :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I mean this design specially is on thingiverse and holds up really fine with PETG, for almost no costs At this price point money is better spent with Okp’s design. But you are right to each their own!

1 Like

I’d love to hear about any double clamp mounts you find. I’m just about to give up my hunt.

1 Like

If I manage to find them again for a reasonable price I’ll post it here.

1 Like

Enertion mounts are the best I’ve used so far they never get loose or move around you set it and forget it

2 Likes

Exactly! Over 6 months iv had these different mounts and they have caused me nothing but hassle! Only went on 1 ride!

I am working on a mount with double clamp design. Not sure if I should make it compatible with 50xx motors or just keep it simple an only support 63xx motors. Optional pulley. Forward and rearwards mountable. Holes instead of slots for zero movement.

Rough mockup: imageimageimage

5 Likes