Enertion Nano X

Okay I finally received the replacement receiver from Enertion so I am putting up the nano x for sale.

This is brand new and was only used to test the first time around which is when I found out that the receiver was faulty. Took a few months but finally got the replacement from Enertion.

$50 Net + $5 for shipping takes it.

ME, me! Any chance you can ship to Israel?

unfortunately a battery this size making it past customs will be highly unlikely as I need to ship this ground. Sorry

Ah, good point. Would you be willing to sell me just the vesc modules, remotes and motors?

For now I’d rather keep everything together for now, If things change I will let you know.

I understand. Hope you find a buyer!

If you decide to split up the components, I would be interested in the MEB remote and GT2B remote.

Thanks, I will let you know as well if anything has changed.

I’m interested in the MEB remote as well if you split parts

Not looking to part out just yet.

Just wanted to tell you that’s a rad setup and whoever gets it will be stoked.

Thanks man! Lets get this sold!

Guys thank you for all of the offers but I am not looking to part out the board just yet. $1200 is a steal for all of these parts. Lets get this sold!!!

interested in the motors, the VESC’s and the Space Cell… maybe you could split it up ?

Guys thank you for all of the offers but I am not looking to part out the board just yet. $1200 is a steal for all of these parts. Lets get this sold!

lol let me know

How much would one be saving by buying it all?

After doing all the math for all of this one would be saving about $300 all in. That’s including shipping. And keep in mind all of these parts are new and I can forward on invoices.

Will consider $1100 shipped

Bump, $1100 shipped and I’ll eat the fee’s. you’re saving over $400 and these are all new parts.

bump, Remember this is $1100 straight. I will cover shipping and eat the fee’s