Enertion Official Stock & Shipping Updates

I have an order for several items on this list (Pro4, VESC , Dual drive)

Will they all be shipping together in one box? Or will I receive them as they become available?

noooo I’m 3032… 21 to late and today I fried my VESC :smiley:

I’m 12 orders behind you and I feel the pain

oof, another month wait for the space cell. This is killing me.

2 Likes

@onloop Could you possibly delve into the reasons as to why the space cell is delayed another month? We’ve gotten a lot of info about the Vesc and that is frankly why I never requested a refund. For the space cell however, what are causes for the new delays? How confident are you in meeting your July 14 ship date?

they will be ready & shipped the end of the month, but if i tell you that level of accurate information and then for some random reasons there are delays you will all hate on me, so i added an extra two weeks to the ETA so i could surprise you with fast service - but now i have ruined the surprise.

7 Likes

I’ll be hopeful, but I won’t hold you to it :wink:

@onloop Thank you for the reply. Incredibly excited

1 Like

You have my respect Jason. And for the people that are complaining, just know this, it’s hard to manage a little business. Jason is running Enertion in a GARAGE, he started hiring people not so long ago. I’m studying to get my PR degree but i’ve been working in Marketing for 4 years, NO ONE (REALLY, NO ONE) could have guessed the growth Enertion had in the last months and there’s a limit in what he can store in his GARAGE shelves and what his suppliers can actually deliver. Can’t wait to get my hands on the SCP3 :smiley:

2 Likes

Sounds good @onloop, have you receive the vesc from America yet?

Check his latest vid…I’d say yes

The test rig aka Rose video? I was under the impression that it was a demonstration of the multi rig test from America. If it was done in Australia then I’m officially hype!

Could be the case honestly, not sure. By the way this post is worded it seems like it was. [quote=“onloop, post:124, topic:2158, full:true”] ROSE, the firmware loading & motor spin test rig finally operational… fuck that took a while… VESC should start flying out at a much faster rate…

I promise to all my customers who have been waiting patiently, the wait will be worth it. [/quote]

1 Like

I’m a sub #2496 VESC order. From this table my order should of been shipped the same day of this post. Order status is still awaiting to ship.

it is in transit. just need to manually update all the tracking numbers…

1 Like

a shit load of battery & VESC ship to US customers today…

i haven’t got time to update the tracking numbers yet…

maybe by tomorrow ill have it done…

3 Likes

Yes that is true but why keep letting the hundreds of orders come in if it is known that they cannot be shipped in a timely manner. No sign of “out of stock” or “backorder” in the enertion website really makes this situation worse for the customers in my opinion…

Still I’m really happy i got a full refund and enertion was nice not taking the 20% fee. I want to thank you for that @onloop !

@umpikela Yeah, you are right. Mistakes were made, but hey, we are all humans. Jason is learning each day, and I expect he’s going a have a nice business in two or three years. Fresh starts are always rough, but Jason’s mind is going in the right way!

all the pre-order items have a future date saying when it is likely to ship by… maybe i need to make it flash and use font size 100??

any of the other miscellaneous items that are out of stock like trucks, 12mm pulleys, motors all when out of stock by surprise… i had plenty of stock on the shelf, then after one massive session of order packing stuff went out of stock…

so there where orders already in our system for stuff we didnt have… we cant change that easily.

I suppose i could have refuned those orders and ask for people to reorder again when the stock (that was already on order) arrived in 2-3 weeks… that would take hours & hours of admin work.

really there is a lot of stuff that i can do… just need time & resources.

Up until 3 weeks ago i was a one man band… every minute of the day was spent just trying to pack orders & reply to inbound emails… doing all the other administrative stuff didn’t get done…

3 Likes

I’m one of those who ordered the 12mm pulleys after they were out of stock and I’m fine waiting a bit and appreciate your trancprency Keep up the good work And congrats on the growth of your business!

3 Likes