Enertion Parts for Sale- SpaceCell Pro3, motor, VESC - SoCal

Hey folks-

A lot has changed in my life over the past couple years and I’m no longer riding the ol esk8 nearly as often. I’m going to de-electrify the Arbor and sell off the parts :frowning: I likely only charged and rode this thing ~20 times so the cycles on the battery and all components is low. Here’s the part list:

Mono Drive-train- -Enertion R-Spec 6372 190kv -Enertion Motor Mount -Enertion VESC Platinum
-SpaceCell PRO3 10s3p - the housing is a bit old and cracked- namely some of the mount points but the cells are in tip top- you could just get a new enclosure and be solid.

I’ve also got some assorted parts: 15t 12mm motor pulley and 12mm belts -@torqueboards 2.4ghz Nano (v1) Remote Controller diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/torqueboards-2-4ghz-nano-remote-controller/

If you’re interested or want more info/pics just hit me up and make me an offer. :raised_hands:t2: If this gets some traction I’ll start pulling it apart and post pix.

Here’s a link to the original build thread:

how much for the remote controller

Make me an offer bruv.

How does $200 for the Enertion bits and battery sound?

I think all in with the battery 300 would be fair

1 Like

I’m going to sign off for now but I’ll check back tomorrow and be ready to accommodate any one with photos.

1 Like

I sent pm…

I am trying to piece together a second board so my 14 yo son and I can do some riding together. I could offer 100 for the motor and mount and another 100 for the battery. I know this is not nearly what you paid but if your interested in a quick sale I can send over the money ASAP. Thanks for your consideration

no way…

Why not? someone in this same forum was asking $120 for TWO 6374 R-Spec motors! Someone has the good chance to adquire that motor (and mount) for $100 (which is a great profit for the seller).

2 Likes

because those are discontinued exertion parts.

Hey folks. So people do seem to be interested. At the moment the motor and mount look to be sold (pending a transaction) as are the belts and pulleys.

That leaves the remote, battery and VESC. Still fielding offers so hit me up. I’m going to do a tear down today and get some photos up.

Can you do $20 shipped for the remote?

I’ll do 25 plus you pay for shipping. I’ll throw in a few extra bits along with remote and receiver — spare cables and ferret rings. See pix. image image image

2 Likes

Okay here’s so pix as promised. I’ll start dissassembly when someone actually sends me money. I found some extra bits in my kit if anyone is interested. I have a spare metal kegal pulley as well as a 3D printed one that is good in a pinch (think of it as a donut- won’t last very long) 70* and sunny in SoCal today is really making this difficult to let go of!image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Hello @t1m0007 I am interesting in buy the motor. do you agree 50 usd for the motor?

Hello @t1m0007 check my PM.

Before you sell that space cell you need to take it off the board and show it off a little… space cells are known to have issues with water ingress, and unfortunately its pretty important :frowning: