We want to see the BEST OF THE BEST BUILDERS work their magic with these new motor kits!
Have you got what it takes to build the best board & win your full Black Friday 2018 order value back?
COMPETITION ENTRY RULES
- Order the NEW R-SPEC DRIVE KIT & FOCBOX UNITY BUNDLE before 1st December 2018
- Use these parts to build the sickest board you possibly can before 31st Jan 2019
- Document the build in the “ESK8 BUILDS CATEGORY” on this forum.
- Winner gets their entire order value refunded, up to $2000USD + Bonus $500 Store Credit
PRIMARY JUDGING CRITERIA
- Overall aesthetic excellence is important, a neat & tidy build with professional quality finishing is key.
- Uniqueness, Inventiveness & Innovation are also key point-scoring elements.
- A detailed build log with a step-by-step photographic tutorial gains bonus points.
Winner Will be Announced February 15th, 2019
We can’t wait to see your builds! Good luck!
That’s a cool idea @onloop. I’m looking forward to seeing these builds.
All someone has to do is turn them into a Axial drive and the world would flip upside down
If anyone does please make a tutorial
Congrats Jason! You’ve done a lot of work to get to this point. Another great marketing idea!
You’ve done a great job surounding yourself with really smart engineers. Hope to see you at a renegade event soon!
I must say this is a very nice idea
Thanks for the kind words.
What have been the reviews on ur recent hubs with upgrades, still having heat problems?
At this scale there is always going to be excess heat in the motor when you have direct drive system. Going larger motors is always better but obviously there is a limit to the physical size when using 90mm wheels.
Heat therefore is one of the biggest challenges of direct drive hub motors systems.
So what becomes important is how you deal with the heat. There are at least three points that must be carefully considered.
- Extraction of heat from stator core.
- Heat sinking and dissipation.
- Digital thermal management, using sensors and current throttling.
We believe we are the market leaders in all 3 categories at the moment. Building the Raptor 2 meant we approached the drive train design as a complete system. This is why this kit bundled with the focbox unity will be so good for esk8 builds, its a system that has been designed to maximize performance. It’s not just parts put together.
Great. When can we expect to get them? Are they gonna be shipped anytime soon?
Yes. We have 100 kits allocated in stock. Shipping will commence at end of month once sale has been completed.
So I wonder who’s going to be the first to do 4WD?..
I am on it friend. How long will the deal last? I am scrambling to get $1200, wasn’t expecting to spend that mich today.
I already have a full plan in action.
Good luck motha fuckas! You all are going to need it!
Price change on 1st December.
Ok cool, plenty o time. Wait until you see what is in store. Beautiful, Powerful, stealthy.
You might as well not even charge me, because this project is gonna be sick AF and will bring home the Gold (god I hope so).
Not really the right thread man, I suggest contacting support.
If I had a guess, I would say @Battosaii would be up there as one of the first to do AWD raptor.
Has anyone tried the off road wheels?
Should I get them too? Would look cool, just haven’t heard much on them. @onloop surely you have ridden them. Thoughts?