Enertion R-SPEC DRIVE KIT | Official Announcement Thread

Unparalleled Performance & Hassle-free installation was our design objective!

This is the same Drive-train assembly Enertion is using for Raptor 2.1 builds, the Enertion R-SPEC DRIVE KIT comes fully assembled, as pictured below. The NEW motors have a 15mm steel axle & the motor/hanger assembly has integrated copper heat pipes to help extract heat directly from the core of the motor into the oversized aluminum hanger. The Hanger is 7075-T6 CNC billet aluminum with heat fins machined onto the majority of the surface to improve heat dissipation. These new cooling features result in 8% more torque during hill climbing. The motors also have built-in thermal sensors, when paired with a FOCBOX unity, you can create your own custom throttling profile to maximize performance without risk of damaging the motors when you are pushing maximum current.

>>We have a special introductory price of $587USD for the first 100 orders | ORDER NOW.

DRIVE TYPE: Dual Direct-Drive Hub Motor

MAX CURRENT: 80A Per Motor

MAX VOLTAGE: 50V

MAX SPEED: 45mph

MAX INCLINE: 30%

MOTOR AXLE: 15mm Steel

COOLING: Liquid Cooling Pipes & Heat Sink Fins

SENSORS: Hall & Thermal

URETHANE: Replaceable 78a Super High Rebound

DRIVE TRAIN WEIGHT: 5kg

RECOMMENDED CONTROLLER: Focbox Unity

KIT INCLUDES:

2x R-SPEC DIRECT DRIVE HUB MOTORS & 90MM OUTWHEELS (78a)

1X REAR TRUCK ASSEMBLY

1X FRONT TRUCK ASSEMBLY inc 90MM WHEELS (78a) & BEARING ASSEMBLY

8X TRUCK BOLTS & NUTS

2X TRUCK RISERS

1x MOTOR CABLE INTERFACE PCB

THE MOST POWERFUL HUB MOTORS FOR BUILDING DIY ELECTRIC SKATEBOARDS

14 Likes

45 mph?:sweat_smile::sunglasses:

3 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

How can it do 45mph? Did you make this new motor with higher KV then the original raptor 2? But great price! Looks like a nice setup for a DIY build

Speed is based on input voltage, max is 50v

1 Like

Nice whats the KV of this new motors?

They are 85kv

2 Likes

Unity now just £7 more expensive that my pre order on 16TH AUG.

Hmmmm :thinking::roll_eyes:

I have ordered many more Unitys for that price to, but its just good that its still low price for all who haven’t?

2 Likes

I guess so. Just wanted to feel smug that I ordered from the first batch… :slight_smile:

Lost that feeling now hahaha

1 Like

When will they ship? Only thing keeping my off is last year’s delivery time…

4 Likes

Do they have a one year warranty?

and is it free shipping?

Anyone getting one and willing to tack on a unity to their order?

So you will have 100mm replaceable pu wheels?

1 Like

No shipping estimate ?

or will we have to wait a year to recieve the motors ? I’m on the fence…

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m wondering too…

1 Like

Having 500 euros on hold from enertion because they take forever to ship. On the other hand I want these badly even tho I don’t need them and have humies in the mail :stuck_out_tongue: Happened last year…

4 Likes

I expect the drive kit to take a little bit of time not as long as the focbox last year because the price is higher so some people won’t want to spend that on the drive. The focbox was so cheap that everyone could get it.

Glad I am wrong and this is actually a good deal with the unity added. Money down the drain

2 Likes