Enertion R-SPEC DRIVE KIT | Official Announcement Thread

sombody know the tax cost of the drive kit with the unity to germany? approximately?

ment customs charges.

So if the Hubs are being shipped out first thing in December, will the Unities ppl, like me, ordered come with the hubs? I saw this q being asked before but it wasn’t answered.

If you ordered them together, it comes in one box and shipped together.

If you have two separate orders they might get processed separately.

yeah, i ordered them together. They’ll ship in early December right?

Yes it does

much thanks!

I was told it will be shipped in January. Is it because I bought the unity bundle?

I got the bundle, but the unity is shipping in early December with the hubs

Unless there is some catastrophic issue, the drive kits will be shipping 1st week of December.

So if I got the unity bundle it’ll be shipped separately from the drive?

I’m confused, what is a “unity bundle” ?

Our plan is to send everyone’s order together.

You know how we can buy the rspec drive kit together with the focbox unity and save 100? I was told that my order for that specific pair would be shipped January.

What I’m trying to clarify is, are people who are getting just the drive kit getting it earlier than the people who ordered the unity bundle because the unity would take longer to ship.

A question regarding warranty, is it 60 days like the focbox?

Your order would ship in the first week of December

Was talking to Rizwan, he said that any order with a focbox unity will ship March 2019?

I was about to place an order for set of hubs and another unity in addition to the 2 that I ordered the other day.

28%20PM

we have 100 r-spec drive kits & unity bundles allocated for this sale period. they will ship first week of december

1 Like

20181217_170113

20181217_170327

20181217_170407

20181217_171134

20181217_173855

15 Likes

20181217_180149

12 Likes

You forgot to gift wrap it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like