Enertion Raptor Dual for Sale! Great condition. $1000

I don’t know how yet…if you do please send me one

Are you local?

Not sure where your at but I’m in Oregon eugene

@shwill you pay shipping?

Sorry I’ve found something thanks anyway.Appreciate it

Hi My name is Mike and I live in Almaden in South San Jose CA I am very interested in your board and have cash in hand if we can make a deal. Text me if you still have it I’d love to check it out and make a deal. No shipping required I’m free in the evenings and on weekends

Bump 10 characters

How much are you asking?

@ArmandR pm’d

Price drop. Need to get rid of it to save money for school. $1000 takes it!

Firm on price. Buyer pays shipping

Didnt you get a 1300 offer. Im sure @ArmandR will now jump on this one…should now be in his price range.

No. If he says 1000 I’m not gonna pay 1300

I had multiple offers locally but all fell through before they came to see the board. Put this on hold so I could finish up semester and now here I am. It’s all good. I don’t mind taking the loss. But I can’t sell it for anything less than $1000 at this point

@ArmandR What I was saying is that the OP had offers of 1300 previously, and why now was he asking 1k. Yes that 1k should now be in your price range. Its a bargain, but you need to pay postage.

@Haick Arent you selling for friend. Your last post made it sound like it was yours. Anyway good luck. The thing can be pushed as fast or slow as you want it to go, so surprised by friends issues with it. He could take 1 of the motors off to make it less powerful. Just a thought.

1 Like

I’m surprised no one jumped on this yet. $1000 is a great bargain. I’m planning on the next CarvOn V3 build, I just have too many boards and only two legs or I would’ve bought it already. Plus I have a wife who’s been supportive of this expensive hobby, not gonna push it =)

No such thing as too much power. Just change the VESC settings I’m sure @onloop posted something on what settings to use so the Raptor doesn’t rip your ankles off.

1 Like

I bought it from said friend thinking I would just keep it after the offers that were being given originally. Now that school is starting I cant really justify having 2 boards

@Mikenopolis I feel the same way about it too. Surprised the interest died down a bit

I’m in the same boat as @Mikenopolis and can’t convince my S/O to have another board yet especially since it’s a whole 14 degrees here in Minnesota. :slight_smile:

I’ve always liked the raptor’s carbon deck and always thought it’d be cool to have a raptor to add to my line-up. Especially now that it appears they’re discontinuing their v1 board to promote their next gen board.

1 Like

Yeah, I honestly really love riding this thing the couple times I have. It looks beautiful as well.

1 Like