Enertion Raptor | First Batch Problems & Solutions

In my humble opinion, #4 is not needed if the remote settings are optimized, and #5 is a matter of preference. If you are an aggressive rider - which I am not - you will probably need the brake settings as they were. For me, it was a bit much. I changed the setting from -60 to -40 (a reduction in braking force) and I was much happier.

Iā€™m a bit confused here. I donā€™t recall seeing any terms or conditions, other than the 300 day money back & 600 day repair guaranties. He has offered you several solutions to fix the board, so he has covered the 600 day repair guarantee. Did you ask for your money back and he refused?? Or are you referring to something else entirely? Can you be specific? Exactly what terms and agreements are you talking about?

I feel you man!! I understand exactly what you mean I know itā€™s disappointing, but listen, I Google the whole planet to find A company like evolve or boosted That could make a 45km/h Electric skateboard and I couldnā€™t find it !! :frowning: but the only company I found that tiā€™s product is good quality based on reviews Is enertion !!! So what do you want to do ?? is its first batch !!give Him a chance !! Iā€™m sure if you had bought The raptor five or six months from now perhaps we wouldnā€™t having this conversation right now ! You will be probably one of his happiest customer by now ! Thatā€™s why I will wait a couple of months before by one ! And for onloop please add more videos and show us the improvement because all the videos that we found are pretty limited !! I think we want to see the raptor in action and yeah I did see the test video but I believe we all are craving for more ! Peace out

Believe me, Iā€™ve seen and read the whole thread. And the only thing that seems to be missing is someoneā€™s medication. If you donā€™t like it, stop flaming Jason and send it back.

2 Likes

This is in a special request !! Can you please make more videos !! I subscribed to your YouTube channel !! Also film some road test and some programming and film the screen so we can see what youā€™re talking about And try to do a good tutorial video like step by step please !! Thanks

I asked for a refund twice. What was that? Yeah I thought soā€¦ Are you a moderator smhā€¦ Anyways, your right, all you have to do is go to your nearest drug store, so please stop wasting my time.

and Jason just said no, you canā€™t return it?

seems kinda unlikely to me given the way everything else has been handledā€¦

1 Like

I never went public with the matter, because I respected him. But after him not responding to that specific request twice, how would you take that? Trust me now that it has gone public, he will do the right thing. My point is he shouldā€™ve done the right thing from the start.

Please stop complaining so much about it, I want to read problems & solutions!!! Enertion is a 20 month person work and or home industry (better term than company). The reason of existence is to help DIY community and Raptor is their very first complete line of production. Buying one of these without the knowledge of DIYā€™ers are risk itā€™s self, you got to have a leap of faith and trust. Pretty sure you all have to take risk in buying from small business compared to big commercial companies. Also one of the few key reason of going for raptor is performance and tweakability. If flawless is youā€™re looking for (45km/h longboard), that simply doesnā€™t exist unless you build one your self. I personally have VESC from Enertion and it broke after 7 minutes for no reason, disappointed, but I could understand if they canā€™t refund. Itā€™s a prototype and if I have my own company building not ready things for people, I donā€™t want to do RMA since things can go wrong in many ways. Stating the problem over and over doesnā€™t solve your issue. The topic of the discussion is problems and solutions, not problems problems problems and ego.

What I believe as improper from Enertion side is that they are not ready to sell raptor yet months ago. The remote is one of the final adjustment placed within production time. There are already major delay in remote shipment and parts, then ofc as a company you want to send your products asap. Take your time, relax be patient, pretty sure any industries donā€™t want to have bad reviews over their product and surely the owner / responsible person would take actions from it. You might be not the only one with issues, there are more people when 1 part of the product is going wrong. All of the customer would have the same issue! so give Enertion abit more time to solve their and look up into yours.

Hey Laurnts, I state facts, then I get questions, then I give answers. Didnā€™t mean to hurt your feelings.

Hi NASTY,

I donā€™t fully understand why you refuse to make any effort to implement the recommended changes with the settings to get your problems resolved. There is now plenty of evidence proving that this resolves the acceleration issues & I have offered you free support to help you do it!! Do you update your iphone with new software patches when they get released? Probably not.

Regarding the video where you are moving the motor mount back & forth with one finger, itā€™s clear that you need to tighten up some fixturesā€¦ But once again you seem to not want to do anything that might make things better.

So here are your optionsā€¦

1. Submit an RA, Post the board back to me, minus the battery (you canā€™t send the battery back due to aviation regulations) & ill refund the money minus the battery cost.
  2. Find someone on here (or anywhere) who wants a new raptor and who is willing to take it off your hands. I will offer them your board at a heavily discounted price of $1000USD. Then I will refund you your entire order amount.

Sucks that it had to come to this. Iā€™m finally done about the raptor subject, didnā€™t mean to disturb anyone. You guys can go ahead and carry on with the topic. It was fun :smile:

It didnā€™t hurt my feeling at all, but I didnā€™t see the fun of this subject. If you donā€™t like the raptor, send me some photos (if there is no significant damage) and I will get it from you just like @onloop has offered. It would be one of my best investment for sure!

I would love to see photos as well.

Does the $1000 price include both the battery AND fixing/replacing what was damaged? If so, Iā€™ll take it. I was already planning to buy nearly all those components for another build anyway.

sorry @ laurnts, but i think nasty is in USA, so he canā€™t ship the battery.

I am interested as well if it includes those things, but @Xusia you can take it first if you want it.

@Xusia, the board will be fix/repaired, whatever is necessary to make it as-new again. (to be honest I have not seen clear photos to know what the problem is - but I am fairly sure itā€™s noting major)

Please negotiate with nasty to ensure he wants to go through with this. If he does ill contact you and you will pay me directly for the board. I will then refund nasty & he will ship it.

More videos please !! And by the way when is the next batch so I can get a hold of one ? And last question are the components transferable to another deck ?? Thanks again

@Ermac-514 How much more videos are you looking for? I believe the amount of videos we have + photos are already sufficient enough. The support and the service for the product is also great. If you want it, just order it! You will never truly understand the feeling of it from videos. The components are transferable for sure as itā€™s also sold as parts, but you will need new case, accompanying decks and compatible wheels and trucks for sure.