Enertion Raptor Mono VS Boosted Dual Plus

Ok so I need help with some thing. I have a budget of 400 and I want to build an elecitric skateboard. I looked at the enertion kits and I liked them but the problem is I don’t know if they have everything I need to build an electric skateboard such as the battery and controler. So do you have a list of things I can buy for 400 to make a good electice skateboard

Check out this video

For that kind of money you’re gonna have to build a lot of the parts yourself.

Ok but do you have a list of items I would need to buy if I made my budget to 600

Could someone please give me a list of things I need to buy to make an electric skateboard.

that’s exactly what enertion’s video tells you…

I was going to get a cheap Chinese board for only $400 that advertised 22mph, 18mile range, 20% incline which is most likely “under magical optimum conditions”. Heard that the ESC would likely failed so I ordered a VESC in May and planned to replace it…so that would be a $530ish eboard.

After reading posts and comments here I decided to cancel the Chinese board order and last night pulled the trigger on the Space Cell Pro4, controller and R-SPEC 6374 BIGBOY motor kit to go along with that VESC. That’s a little over $1000 without a deck. I was going to get a Raptor from @onloop but decided that I may want to change decks in the future so the SpaceCell made more sense. Glad I read this post, now I know to put the single motor on the heel side! (I have no need for two motors since I rather get more range anyway). I only wished the new controller that’s being test is available.

This is the one he’s testing.

The one I’m using is pretty slick as well imo.

http://miamielectricboards.com/shop-1/handheld-electric-remote

1 Like