Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

A bidding war for first in line is a slippery slope, though you might be able to convince someone else in line to trade spots. I’m definitely not going to trade spots though, haha!

Hey @Photorph

sorry mate I can’t really let you jump in front of people, some customers have been waiting since feb.

If your not happy to wait maybe I can give you a refund and you can re-order another time? Once the vesc’s are made & the carbon deck supply issues are sorted these raptors will be on a steady production cycle…

Let me know.

@onloop, if can get the board in May I won’t need a refund. I ordered it early April, so that’s like 2 months. If you don’t think that is possible, then I think I likely may have to go for a refund until the raptor is in steady supply. I just don’t want a lot of money to be held up.

Also will the international fee I was charged be refunded?

My order number is 2782, you can refund if you don’t think I’ll have it in May. I’ll send this to you via the enertion support email as well. Thanks.

you might need to consult with your bank about that. it’s a charge that is applied from them, nothing to do with me.

there is a very good chance of it happening… but the sad truth is anything can happen…

my shed could burn down, the ocean could swallow our house…

All i can say is you will get your Raptor ASAP…

Just waiting on VESC…

• if you are super desperate… i can send you the parts i have & you install the vesc when they are available. at least you something in your hand to keep you amused

@onloop, thanks for getting back to me quickly. Okay, I’m just gonna assume nothing will burn down and the ocean won’t swallow your house. If there’s a pretty solid bet for May I’ll leave it as is. I’d rather have the full board with the VESC installed and tuned perfectly. If there are any issues and further delays that come up, then I’ll contact you again.

I’ll be vlogging about the entire process… any problems & delays will be revealed there.

if you haven’t already subscribe to my YT channel…

1 Like

First off, I am pissed off that your Carbon fiber decks were damaged upon shipment like that!! That is some real BS!! You are clearly working your ass off and you gotta deal with that. I’m sorry that you have to go through that! I think it is great how you are posting up videos. That is a very cool level of transparency that you just don’t see in business. It adds a human element to Enertion. I wish you the best.

To anyone waiting for your boards…Please be patient, shit happens!..Good things come to those who wait!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks mate…

Despite all of the fucking bullshit that I have to deal with I really do love what I am doing in life right now! Totally loving it!

there are plenty of highs & lows & its one hell of a ride!

3 Likes

Thank you! This video was exactly what I was hoping to find out about shipping dates. Can’t wait to get my shipping notification this week!

Thanks, great video update. I’ll continue waiting, and yes I’m already subscribed to your YT channel!

@onloop looks like I ordered on March 13th #2450, can you tell me if I’m in the waiting for VESC batch?

You might just sneak in…

the truth is that some vesc could possibly die during testing, some customer can possibly cancel before we ship…

so the dates i say can still have some slight variations.

you know when you get a tracking number emailed to you. then its 100% confirmed

Okay, I know that this is sort of off topic, but what of the people that ordered vescs alone, not in a raptor?

@onloop I ordered march 14 order number 2471. When is my vesc comming?

If you look at the YouTube video onloop posted, the deadline was listed there. It was either 2 or 4 weeks

1 Like

As an update for those curious, I have yet to receive the shipping notification for my board, but I’m hoping that will change this week. My order was on February 13th.

@onloop I just saw there was good news on the VESC and all orders will be shipping in the next 30 days. Is this true for the raptors also since the people who have raptors on order were just waiting on VESCs? My order was early April.

@treeme assuming yours has shipped?