Enertion Raptor VIP Club - 150 member limit

Love that vid. It moves super-quick.

1 Like

So how many Raptors been sold so far? And how does one know if they made the vip club? Order #4630 Raptor mono @onloop

Pretty sure youā€™re in dude as Iā€™m Raptor Duel order #4808 and I got an invite. Tho thereā€™s been no movement/relevant content on it yet. Personally Iā€™d far rather they focus on building Raptors right now anyhow :slight_smile:

Thereā€™s a topic made, probably the best overview you could have:

Hey My Raptor came in the mail last week can I join? :slight_smile:

there are still 20 or 30 positions left in the clubā€¦

ill do an official count soonā€¦ just limited time at the moment

Okay I have a pretty scary issue with my raptor not sure if this is the place to get help but as Iā€™m accelerating the board with 87% batt and then the board cuts out and the battery display turns off but the switch is still on. I can turn it off and back on and it comes back and still reads 87% and as soon as I go to accelerate hard or semi hard it shuts off againā€¦ a few days ago I was drag racing with it down to 35% batt and it held up fine. Any ideas? Iā€™m 185lbs and have the raptor dual that I received last week with a few missing screws for the lid, no threadlocker on the 3 aluminum to carbon fibre screws for one of the mounts which I corrected as soon as I received it and the board also came in two packages labeled skateboard with the full price and so I paid the full dutties and taxes for both board + controller twice once for just a board and once for just the controller. so that sucked and now thisā€¦ help?

please email [email protected]

Let me know what turns out as a solution. I know it has something to do with the safety voltages you put in your vesc settings, but I havenā€™t managed to solve this problem. Push starts and moderate acceleration is how I do it now. I only seem to have it starting from standstillā€¦

ok cool glad Iā€™m not the only one but yes push starts and gentle acceleration is what works for now. I just wish I knew what to change on the VESC.

@El_Cid Could you also state which type of CAPS you have on your vesc? Mine is one big of 3300ĀµF. Could have something to do with it as well I guessā€¦

Hey so between my two VESCs I also have a single 3300ĀµF cap I have also verified that each vesc is only pulling 25A max from the battery and even then with a fully charged battery if I accelerate anything more than a gentle roll it will shut off the battery and wont turn back on unless i switch it off and on again. I also tried to set the vescs to only pull 15A each and even then it still did thisā€¦ It didnt do this when I first got it. the first few days it preformed beautifully and i rode it with confidenceā€¦ now iā€™m scared to push it too hard across an intersection because it might shut off on me half way throughā€¦

Allright thatā€™s usefull info. My board is running again. Just the issue with full throttle. Which like you, I didnā€™t have the first couple of weeks. But Iā€™ll be playing with vesc settings to see if itā€™s related. Iā€™m hoping my warranty vesc has different caps so I can test that as well ! Iā€™ll keep you posted.

Only 15 Positions left - Get your raptor now

http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/n-yp39j5/zad02/products/154/images/937/Dual-drive-carbon-fiber-electric-skateboard-layout-WARRANTY__71258.1470362691.1000.1000.jpg?c=2

1 Like

Do you still need to wait 3mth for one though.

thinking of buying another one?

3 Likes

Id love another. Just might help potentail new buyers if they can get them sooner rather than later. The wait as you know is painful.

1 Like

Come help me build themā€¦

1 Like

If you were in Melbourne I probably could. Hows the search for new staff. Feel for you.

Training a new guy nowā€¦

1 Like