Enertion, return my money, or see me in court

If I had a kid, I wouldn’t let them on an Enertion board. Imagine how pissed he might get at you when he breaks his collar bone because his fucking wheel decided to run away from its hub…

2 Likes

I still find it funny that people complain about waiting for 6 months but those of us that have been around for a while have regularly waited a year for parts :man_shrugging:

If a company pretends to be professional, certain things are expected of them…such as proper support and communication.

That things might be different for parts that are manufactured based on demand by small shop owners is a whole different story.

BTW, never waited for more than 2 weeks for my parts…

1 Like

Call me old fashioned, but when a company says 6-8 weeks, it means 6-8 weeks, not 6-8 months.

In my case it was 8 weeks of waiting followed by an email saying my board was in pre-production and would be finished off by the end of May with delivery during June, didn’t happen.

Then I started emailing the company on multiple occasions, which they ignored for 2-3 weeks.

That’s when I created my account here, and made my first thread asking what in the fuck was going on and why were me and 30 other customers in an email thread all being ignored?

Not so surprisingly Adrian, their COO immediately responded to me (took him about 20mins to respond) in private, offering me to jump the delivery queue if I deleted my post. Again, they failed to deliver on their unethical promise.

So I demanded a refund, and they refused, stating they were broke, and my money was lied up in some legal battle they were having in China. I summoned them to a government tribunal, they didn’t show up. I send them a demand to pay me a refund, written by the authority of the state government, they ignored that too. Finally my bank came through on their investigation which was about 2 months old at this point, because for the entire time of my banks investigation, Enertion didn’t respond to them either.

Just keep in mind, all this bullshit was occuring while Jason was on tour travelling around the world racking up more victims.

So while you may think it’s “funny that people complain” about companies acting like this, the court, the banks, and myself fail to see the humor.

7 Likes

Welcome to the world of fringe hobbies mate. I’m glad you got your money back but this is nothing new in this world. Lots of people lost money buying carvon drives, motor mounts, vescs, decks; literally everything you can think of. This story isn’t the first I’ve seen and won’t be the last. If something says “pre-order” or “made to order” I suggest you purchase with caution as, like Kickstarter or Indiegogo you have no guarantee of actually getting anything. I suggest if you don’t want to wait then go to your local shop and buy an evolve or a boosted as DIY will involve waiting as well.

I am in no way justifying enertion etc this is more of a warning to others looking to put money into similar “investments”.

wtf, did you get an “automatic win” when they didn’t show up?
Does an “automatic win” include compensation in addition to the refund you got? (lawyer fees, enduring through their bullcrap, etc)

I have no disagreement with anything you said in your last post but id have a good think about

thats a pretty shit attitude. I really dont need to be mocked for sharing my experience, and neither does anyone else who has been dragged through this shit.

6 Likes

That just the way vendors in this industry work. There’s only a handful that even have the money to stock major components like vescs and even large quantities of motors and drives.

I’ve personally waited 18 months for carvon drives, 6 months for hummies, 8 weeks for focboxes and that’s before we even talk about my unity. It’s not a shit attitude as much as it is a reality check.

Don’t pre-order anything unless you understand the risks.

Are you for real? What to expect from an Australian company is clearly written in law. If the company doesn’t understand the risks of running a preorder production model, they should expect to face chargebacks and an extreme loss of good will from their customer base.

I’m not one to hang around holding onto my ankles, and I dont take amusement in consumers being taken advantage of in any industry. If youre happy to wait 18 months for shit to not get delivered, all the power to you; I hope your status quo never changes.

3 Likes

Dude you got it all mixed up Raptor were not in pre order, and yes there’s risks but the risk should be not receiving the product, not getting ripped off more than 2.5k$

I posted some time ago that the r2.1 was dangerous and not safe to ride and apart from a couple of dudes was told it pilot error from a rookie & I should have had worn safety gear etc , does anyone still want to defend this disgraceful company that are knowingly selling skateboards that try to kill you without warning and after you have done all the bullshit you should never have to do on a brand new board ( recalibrate remote update firmware every week)

1 Like

bump

2 Likes