Enertion sale time again

@Kug3lis

FOCBOX will be back in stock by 30 June, so technically, your order will get shipped within a week or two if you place one today :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I read on here, I wasn’t aware it moved to China. So in effect they should be clone type PU

They are working on the formula. I rode the Boosted Mini s with the Chinese wheels and they are soft I like them better than real orangatangs

4 Likes

Sooooo I really like MBS feel, are they as plush or bouncy like a clone, they seem to have that bouncy shine but dunno

1 Like

They roll nicely but they are as hard as PVC lol

thanks, then they are only good as doorstops for me, after exeriencing pliant thane it’s hard to ever go back

1 Like

I was very excited to see this sale finally as I need two Focboxes. Purchased two and a set of wheels only to find out from their sales team that the wheels are defective. No where on the webpage does it say that! Only says clearance items are sold “as is.” Which is no distinction from a clearance item that no longer stocked and isn’t defective.

I tried with their sales team to cancel the order so I could just get the Focboxes, but they declined. Also I got an email after purchasing for an 8% discount code for letting items sit in my cart- which I didn’t get to use. Kinda disappointed

1 Like

I bought two of them for back up when the sale started. They arrived from China in less than a week !!

I am still waiting on my focbox from last sale Just ordered a second one last night. I am only 1km away.

It let me use my discount code…but the email told me it was 11% but it only came out to 8%

What discount code, i am on the mailing list and didnt get any code

From the China Factory???

1 Like

add something to your cart, go to check out, and then don’t buy it…they should send you an email saying “you left something in your cart, here’s a 10% off coupon code so you buy it” or something like that.

1 Like

Anyone interested in a group buy? Someone in the US would be good. I’m interested in those 90mm wheels

I have the 90mm front wheels and ran them on a Boosted and they are all cracked up after 70-80ish miles. I did notice they are extremely hard with little to no give. I compared them to some Popocas and was shocked to find out they actually flexed compared to the R-Spec Ghost Wheels. I wish I can get some 90mm R-Spec wheels that actually were made in California versus the Chinese stuff.

1 Like

@Movation What is your order ID from last sale?

Thanks Carl #19406

1 Like

It will get fullfilled by next week :slight_smile:

Thanks, its not so urgent my Flipsky 6.6 Vesc ($164.00) arrived yesterday. I still need both my on focbox for my ATS build, my motors are out of stock and at least 4 weeks away, I didnt realise focbox’s were being fulfilled from china.

I though they were like evolve where you can can just rock up to the warehouse. and not be charged Australia Tax (not GST\VAT but crappy US\AUS exchange rates) I always end up buying way too much there.