Yesterday I opened a thread about my Jet Spud build and since I pretty much have all the parts, I need help to connect things together.
First thing is the Enertion SpaceCell 10s4p I will get delivered this week, that comes with anything but the wires.
So, based on my research on top of my null knowledge about this (I’m a software engineer, not very good at electronics though), I came up with this parts list to make the battery usable:
- BMS https://eskating.eu/product/10s-bestech-bms-80a-10s4p/3
- Antispark switch https://eskating.eu/product/anti-spark-power-switch/
- Display https://eskating.eu/product/battery-percentage-lcd-display/1
- Charging port https://eskating.eu/product/dc-in-battery-2-1mm-socket-with-dust-cover/
- Charger https://eskating.eu/product/4-amp-fast-charger/
What do you think? Am I totally wrong? I want to make it as safe as possible, no matter if I have to spend some more money.
I got the battery in a good condition and price, but maybe the process to make it work is too complex for me. Maybe someone in EU can help me with this? I can send it, I pay and you make it
Another option would be to resell the Enertion battery and get a ready-to-go battery+enclosure kit from Eskating.eu, but I prefer challenges
Thanks a lot in advance!!!