Enertion support response time

What’s up with support right now? Got one email (just a question about raptor 2 battery capacity, thought my battery was acting up again).

And a few days ago my remote died, need a replacement. I sent a short video of the behavior, order # (still got 2 months of warranty), and once again I have no reply in my inbox after 2 days.

What’s going on guys? All I want to do is sell this board at this point and leave this customer service nightmare to the next guy. Getting a replacement battery was hard enough already, I understand you aren’t making money on my purchase with that replacement alone. But that’s no reason to ignore me.

2 Likes

They’re ignoring everyone. They’ve been a sinking ship for a while now. Good luck dude.

2 Likes

Interesting profile pick you have there sowdal. Also, you owe me bail money for the whole “nipples” disaster

1 Like

@marsrover001 Apologies for the delay dude! Actually, we are following up all the emails that’s why it’s taking some time as we have changed our system from the old one! We are trying as much as we can to make it run better as migration is not an easy task.

So the thing is, we are not ignoring anybody, we will get back to everyone as fast as possible.

1 Like