Enertion VESC delay?

But it is true… @lox897

Scientifically proven actually

By who? LHB? I think we need a new thread for this.

My boards are 20% faster than anything else on the market because they’re red. In fact, the particular shade of red i’m using on the wood is a bleeding edge prototype red that could potentially deliver up to 21% performance increases over competition.

I think the VESC will benefit greatly from the color upgrade.

4 Likes

If it’s glossy red, the drag coefficient decreases, and adds 1.32-1.34% additional performance, if I remember correctly.

It’s good to see so many graduates from BS University in one place. Lol

2 Likes

@longhairedboy has a Doctorate from B.S.U. :poop:

1 Like

I worked very hard for my degree, and i’m proud of it.

3 Likes

Now it looks like june?

damn. I say cancel your order and get one from ollin boards. Thas what I did.

Hi,

@onloop can I expect to get VESC`s in 3 weeks?..

no sorry you can’t expect it in 3 weeks.

ugh. I was hoping to have my new 10S ready for the May ride as well as my personal Scarlet which is down with blown DRVs. Oh well, guess I’ll get a couple from elsewhere to hold me over until i can get the 5 i ordered here. At that point I’ll have extras and they’ll basically be on tap for a short while anyway, which will be good. Trying to see the bright side… but i’ll be down to 2 boards which means only one guest rider… oh well.

just so you all know what the fuck is going on…

there are literally not enough mosfetts in the entire world to make the vesc you all want…

I personally need 12,000 of them… yup…thats right! I just upped my order from 1000 to 2000 vesc’s

there was around 4000fets (only enough to make 660vesc) available back in early march, but my deal wasn’t finalised with the usa supplier & then some cheeky bastard bought them all anyway…

see for yourselves… https://octopart.com/irfs7530trl7pp-international+rectifier-34997573

This is hilarious. Our lust for esk8 perfection has upset the entire world market.

And so it begins. Next at Channel 9 News: Local eboarders arrested with stolen car stereo amplifiers say that they acted out of distress due to a mosfet shortage. This and the weather tonight at 10.

5 Likes

@Onloop order 2471 requests a refund. Thanks

Doesn’t the manufacturer offer to produce smaller quantities mounting the FETs that are on stock? My manufacturer offers this fractional production if parts are hard to source.

@onloop I also would like a refund too pls. order #2741

@onloop I also asked for a refund/cancellation on Sunday with a ticket on your website. No reply yet. order number 2662

Really don’t think this is the place to ask for a refund…

3 Likes

I really don’t know about stock, but this is very strange that theres short on stock for this MOSFET. This is logically strange because some companies produces electronics part like 1000 ready SMT assembled pcb per day and how they could operate if they are short in components. Not sure if they preorder those components earlier or use another supplier besides mouser, farnell, etc.

1 Like

@onloop So why do you have to produce the complete batch VESCs at once? I don’t want a refund, but if you made the first 660 VESCs straight away you could sit on your couch and drink some whiskey instead of dealing with angry people.