Enertion vesc flashing pink light - failed motor detection DRV8302 error

@carl.1 Looks like it still hasn’t reached you guys yet, although its apparently in Australia now. Just wondering what will happen after it reaches you? I will get some kind of store credit or something, and then I need to re-order the vesc? Does this mean it will be the April batch one ( or whatever the current batch is at the time of ordering ) ?

Yes, we will look into what might have caused your VESC to fail, and then credit you pack if that looks to be the best solution.

@carl.1 I don’t know why its taking so long as their hasn’t been an update on the tracking in weeks ( when I checked last night ). Do you know if you guys got it and the tracking just didn’t update. Or is it possible its stuck in customs or something like that? I don’t have the tracking number with me atm but I"ll post it in here later. My return number is #25. Thanks.

We will take a look at it- sometimes shipping it all the way down here can just take a while…

If you want to DM us the tracking number that’d help too.

@EnertionSupport Here is the tracking… it got to Australia almost a month ago and no updates since. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=RE575146555US

@carl.1 Have you been able to check and see if you got it and maybe the tracking just never got updated? If not maybe I can email the postal service about it.

I have not got it, what was the original order number?

@onloop The original order was order #1182 and the Return order is return #25
I really have no idea whats up with the mail transit. Could it be stuck in customs or something ? I suppose it could just be really slow but I heard it usually doesn’t take longer than 3 weeks or so.

@onloop I submitted a request to usps customer service to see if they can give me any info on the package. Not sure if they will though since its in Australia with no updates.

Hey bro, not sure what’s going on, probably got lost… Man i’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and have issued a store credit! happy easter.

1 Like

@onloop Wow thanks man, I appreciate it. Hopefully it turns up in the future. Happy Easter to you too! While I was waiting for this whole process, I had ended up ordering a Vesc from another place. I can probably order another from Enertion as a backup, but I noticed you have a wireless controller so I might get that. Thanks again!