Epic Skateboards are either good or bad

mh, yeh if they really output what they say:

Then I assume they should be outrunners. Just hard to speculate from the pics, as I have not seen a video of them in action.

Someone should check their kv… and tell whenever they are really 145kv to be that slow…or the esc or whatever part is just too weak to push someone more than 30kph with 10s battery…

So it says about 94mm should be the distance you are getting now… Is this correct?

Then… with the new pulley fitted, you would need:

91 teeth belt.

Otherwise, there would be Difference but perhaps you can still mount the same 89belt, if you manage to pull it on the pulley.

I think it would be rather hard to get exactly 91t belt. So I would just wish you luck that the current would work.

https://sdp-si.com/eStore/CenterDistanceDesigner

There inrunner motors the gap between each screw is 37mm but the motors are 55 by 74 and the battery is a sealed blue unit with 37v 8.8ah written on it so would i be able to connect more to it there isnt much space!!.

So if i buy a wheel pulley with less teeth and a motor pulley with more would this work and get new belts?? say 20/36 or 18/36 where could i buy these from? Or is their a better option? becuase it has a 16/60 3:75:1 ratio at the momment.

Yeah thats what i dont get because it is a 10s battery.

Wow i should have counted the wheel pulley teeth. Is it really 60 teeth? Definately go with smaller ratio… you will be able to get way more speed.

I dont have much time now… but theres a possibility that perhaps not enough amps are available (battery part) or the esc is limited in some way. Though im not so sure and i would advise to tackle mechanical part, if not great results for mechanical, then you can look into upgrading / replacing electronical parts.

I showed you 2 pulleys, look my previous posts. Do you really have 15mm belts? It sure is harder to find htd3 15mm pulleys than 11mm ones…

I wonder why epic has continued to use inrunners when the rest of the world is embracing outrunners.

Motor mount for Ollin (38mm hole pattern) motor - 25.00 Motor mount with 30mm hole pattern - 25.00

I believe other motors also would fit… but if you order from hobbyking… one motor probably will cost around 60usd at least + shipping.

Ok i’ll give the gearing ratio a try first but if that doesnt work i’ll try these. Thanks everyone for your help on this matter!!