Esk8 backpack like obed or Alterbags [EU]

Can’t seem to find any backpack with a mounting system like theese that are not sold out so im trying here :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20190502103439&SearchText=electric+skateboard+backpack

Thanks, but any of thoose wont work, atleast i did not see one :slight_smile:

IMG_0403 IMG_0393

3 Likes

For sale or just Humbe brag :smiley: looks really nice though, want something like that

Those ones are Alter bags, I didn’t link because it’s pre-order at the moment. They look sweet though.

With an mtb like that there’s really no excuse not to just ride it everywhere you go.

1 Like

Yeah i will probably get one if i cant find it here, would peferably get one before agust though

Hey there @Zertax, the guys from Arcboards have a limited quantity of their Arc Edition Native Maxi backpacks available right now for sale. You could check them out if you need one before August!

Link here

3 Likes

Thank you! Did not know your bags where selling anywhere else :slight_smile:

of course. I usually never carry boards on my back except when I decided to also bring with me a Leiftech or a street skateboard.

I bought the bag at full cost on the first batch to support them and also cause I liked the look of it. I took it for a ride and then decided to take some shots to test some fits.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Keep a lookout for more distributors in the future! :sunglasses:

Women can’t see your butt…huge downside

2 Likes