esk8 builders | T-Shirt Design Competition

A shirt that fits the requirements better

1 Like

Here is my second one. Just a quick one.

1 Like

2 Likes

are you allowed to like more than 1 design?

Yeah, I don’t see any reason you can’t cast your vote for them all… Do you think it should be allowed?

I dont know… like im trying to get my head aroundit… what if theres say 50 people on there and all 50 people all vote for every design?

That could happen, but i tend to think there will be 2 or 3 designs that are naturally more popular and naturally get more votes than others… but it all depends on how many people we get voting… the more people voting the better.

Also note, you can only like a post once, so at least people can’t vote multiple times for one design… You can also unlike posts as well… so you can retract your vote and give it to another design.

So far i have liked a few. its great to see everyones different styles & ideas!

Original art… I think it says it all!
I didn’t intend the grey. It is a result from the photo of my drawing.

3 Likes

Here is mine. Photoshop hack job

-Rob

1 Like

my 2nd entry

4 Likes

Here is mine. I’m not much of a designer but this is the style of shirt that I personally would be interested in.

4 Likes

19 entries. Next person to enter is the final one to win a free shirt. Just saying.

Here’s my entry

1 Like

Drew up another one today.

Those are a little hard to see. Try these.

1 Like

any particular reason we should keep it black and white color scheme? @onloop

colours are harder/ more expensive to get printed…

Black or white logo is much better / cheaper / easier /

the shirt can be any colour

my flawed design im not an overly imaginative bloke

1 Like

I really really like the front of the t shirt but I’m not so fond of the back. Would you perhaps have any alternative designs for the back of the t-shirt?

1 Like