ESK8 - gloves. The best Idea gets made and contributions get a set!

Magnetic hand palm with a kit to put on our remotes, heating (to avoid dying for a frozen finger…), low profile hard plastic on palm and lowest on finger tips, slim fit, led light or horn in the outer hand or a pcb to do what ever we want, hidden button to activate something like light or horn between fingers, very light weight with kevlar insert…

I’ve had gloves in the past that had stiched semi-cut outs for the fingers, so that you could take only the tips off (bend them to the side) if you had to use your phone or whatever, and that you’d put back on if it’s cold. I think that would be ideal for an all-weather esk8 glove.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0074/4505/3498/products/Vallerret-Ipsoot-glove_Feature_Deep_36b98dc7-84b7-43b7-934d-02b10b48aba6_1400x.jpg?v=1542886824

3 Likes

I got an email from flatland about an updated fingerless glove. Wonder what happened

I’m buying the new flatlands 3D. Will let you know how they are a few days after I get them

where did you order them from? they’re not on the site

Havent ordered yet, their restock will be in by the end of the week

@michichopf did this ever go anywhere? Goes without saying the magic phone glove integration thing would be a no brainier.

So instead of puck placement, maybe design a uart slide puck to attatch to the glove. And no thumb pucks.