Esk8 Halloween Costume Ideas Thread

No esk8, but good for a laugh

1 Like

I love this video hahaha cracks me up

1 Like

I met jesse (Aladdin) at the beach a couple weeks ago, he was trippin out when I told him I built my board. at the time I was testing purple kegels so it accelerated like a beast, even compared to the brand new v2 boosted.

Not much of a costume but still pretty awesome!

Anyone going as Michelangelo? I’d love to do this if I had more time.

1 Like

If any girls out there wanna a costume idea…Genie from the 70/80s TV show. Just an idea.

No muffin tops please. It will totally ruin the costume!

1 Like

These are nice costumes and the theme is cool. My sister studies in high school and they have a theme of ‘hospitals’. We bought medical uniforms after someone suggested us to shop online stores and we are not able to find local stores for accessories. Any help will be appreciated in case of online stores.

Bump. Need inspo

1 Like

Spooky bump

Costume competition ?

Always wanted to put a ring of fire arround the board and go sneaking behind people and activate the fire, together with some scary costume

Last year I made a fire breathing pumpkin but the result was pretty lame since the bathroom spray I used would spit fire very far, this year I’m using wd-40 and will be much cooler (or hotter)

Maybe strap two WD cans to the side of the board activated via two servos

I think this would look cool flying down the road at night. The wings expand when you pull the cord. Not sure how safe the mask would be though. Don’t be stealing my idea either

I wish I would have seen this a couple months ago. Maybe next Halloween.