Esk8 map of users

Vegas in the house! Just added :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah this is really cool guys! I think I will be the first one in Berlin :slight_smile:

1 Like

what is the safe limit for regenerative braking for a space cell pro 3

@Lukaszlisc Dundee!

I am in UK and I don’t have an eboard yet but I would like to ask did you ever encounter any problems with the police?

Nope, I’ve bumped into them a few times and they’ve always been cool.

Once I was with a group, the police asked me to get off and walk as it was technically a pedestrianised area, then they saw the rest of the eboarders were heading off into the distance and so they said ‘Ah forget it, off ya go’, and let me ride away :slight_smile:

I find that as long as you ride safely and considerately to those around you, they won’t give you any hassle.

4 Likes

Hey! yeah I’m in Malmo too! But no board yet. Probably will start building when it get warmer! What are you riding?

1 Like

Awesome :grin::+1:t2: I’m in the squad now :sunglasses:

Ok, cool! As of this moment it is 4s 7600mah 290kv motor, and a cheap esc. I’m upgrading it to 6s tomorrow tho, when I receive another battery. Also in a week or so, I’ll receive a VESC, and will upgrad to that.

Last time I tested it did about 25 km/h and had a range of about 20 km.

I know of a couple more ppl building their boards in Malmö right now btw!

ping @Guacamoleface

Sick! I’m glad to hear there are others here. I’m always out cycling and have never seen an esk8 here. Gotta meetup whenever i build (spring/summer time i think).

scottkellum Arlington, VA

Nice one! Im just missing my enclosures aswell as a charger + my ebay order then Im about done with mine, as for now :smiley:

Cool! Will you make the enclsure, or buy it? My first iteration was just a plastic box my airbrush cam in :), now I have a 3D printed beauty tho :).

Edit: Replying seems to be buggy here on the forum… @Guacamoleface @kcb064 , oh and I found another Malmö resident! @mclightning what do you think about a group-ride when spring comes?

2 Likes

Looks good! Nice enclosure! whats that motor mount? I will be making mine, currently experimenting in how. Just shaped one using a heatgun. Was hard alot of work and didnt turn out perfect. Also messed up abit. (Dropped heatgun so it landed and melted the plastic :frowning: And my saws blade killed one edge of it.

Gotta have 2 enclosures due to my flexy board…

I still gotta shape it / smoothen the edges etc, but was first try…

@hannesr

1 Like

Cool! Looks way better than my first ;). It’s my last mount, 3d printed it, designed it myself with like 10 different iterations, they tended to brake at one point or another so now I have upgraded to a commercial metal one…

Everyone be sure to add yourself to this awesome map!

1 Like

This should be made mandatory once a new user registers, I think, lol.

6 Likes

Having some trouble so if somebody could add me I’d greatly appreciate it. I’m located in Laguna Beach, CA.

I added you.

Thanks much! Hope to find some guys to ride with