Esk8 pure delight?

Certain parts of this forum

4 Likes

Meepo 4 life :100: :100:

3 Likes

FOC brake fix

7 Likes

Watching people stare at you as you keep up with cars while climbing a 30% grade hill, on a single drive build.

12 Likes

Finally battling through my indecisiveness, deciding what to build and then ACTUALLY BUILDING IT. Lol.

Oh, and apparently @sender’s workshop too. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

@Nowind Gear drives in the mail

4 Likes

Yes, this

Letting your dog outside downtown off-leash and letting her go anywhere she wants to, however fast she wants to. (She’s trained to wait for my signal to cross roads) When she’s tired, she will ask to be picked up and we will esk8 back home. Adds a whole new meaning to walking the dog. More like walking the human.

7 Likes

Well, which languages do you drop your deuces in? I’ll try to avoid those.

For me, sharing the knowledge I’ve picked up through this journey. A guy got in touch with me and couple of months ago after seeing my build on our local Facebook page. Long story short, he now has proper trampa mtb (second hand) and I’m helping him upgrade it.

3 Likes

Passing bikers at full speed making them eat your dust

5 Likes

yeah, I don’t check my posts much when im at work. lol Suprised it didn’t get called out sooner.

Living and working within minutes from @psychotiller.

Having a wife who don’t give two :poop:s about how I spend my money (within reason).

Living in a city where majority of streets have smooth bike lanes.

Awesome vendors and talented forum friends who are amazing in their creative handiwork.

SoCal where it’s ride season all year long…except for this past few weeks. I don’t know what this wet stuff is. But it’s effing up our image!

11 Likes

Lol, it happens to all of us. Stuff like this just makes the thread more fun. In fact, this gives me an idea for another thread…

1 Like

Feeling the power of 12s for the first time… :heart_eyes: @Friskies no one forgets their first.

5 Likes

Trying sensored FOC for the first time after using sensorless BLDC From a crappy single 5065 prebuilt board, and to a dual 6355 DIY build When the motors spin for the first time after doing the VESC tool shiz Conquering a hill that the prebuilt board could not do last time

3 Likes

@b264 YESSSS!!! This thread is so badly needed right now. Let’s just say for me lately, this forum has seemed a bit less than euphoric.

This is just off the top:

My sons face light up when I get home from work. A fresh grip job on a brand new deck. Waking up in the mountains to 2’ of fresh champagne powder and knowing the mountain is gonna be dead because it’s a Wednesday. Having a cop let you off with a warning when you know you’re super guilty. The final part arriving to complete your build after months of waiting. Getting paid to take a shit at work.

6 Likes

Coming home with an empty battery only to have fully charged boards waiting.

Opening up full throttle on a freshly charged battery.

7 Likes

The first complete ride on a new build with no need to “tinker”. :blush:

2 Likes

Having such nice people, including @sender wife (actually I prefer your glorious beard), on this forum. People who give a lot(material/knowledge/jokes) because they want to: @mmaner @Skunk @akhlut @Deckoz @brenternet @J0ker3366 @moon and many more

12 Likes

Also, when I get a like from @onloop

9 Likes

Coming home to see that there are 4 :package: on my door

7 Likes