Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

Yeah I’ll consider going even if it’s just to hang on Sunday. Thanks

2 Likes

As we get close to our limit of people…you will see Esk8Squad start promoting just Sunday to the public.

@Alphamail @chaka @psychotiller @Kaly @treenutter @JohnnyMeduse @longhairedboy (I am working on more) will all be there to press the flesh, talk with everyone, enjoy the rides and Esk8 community. This weekend will be the first time Legends like this have gotten together. Yeah to outsiders it means nothing. For the diy esk8 community its huge.

Thank you for being part of history.

5 Likes

If we choose not to compete, we can just kick it and go on some group rides right?

You guys make it sound like the racing and the other stuff is serious stuff…its as serious as you wanna make it…But really It’s all fun and games…just so happens there are winners…rest is good times

All I can say is by all means tag along. But part of this whole weekend is to participate, learn and bond with these esk8 freaks. I totally get it, if you have certain time, family or financial limitations.

All I can say is if you can swing the time, money and effort to roll out with us…Can’t see any reason you wouldn’t (NOTE my n’t for the record) want to join in the reindeer games.

3 Likes

If you gents have multiple boards…even the crappy ones…bring them out for people to try them out on Sunday…definitely thinking to make Sunday a Valley wide Esk8 love in…

also… please put your NAMES on YOUR BOARDS! Just to help with any confusion that may arise!

3 Likes

Hummmmm?

imagej

2 Likes

Oh…Working on something EPPPPPPIC … yep for the Next Renegade Weekend event in ??? ??? ??? Where??? When??? ? image

Im gonna make some of you famous

2 Likes

Read this too early in the morning and thought that this was a different devin lol

need any decal stickers to remember this event?

1 Like

we need stickers for our boards. I think we need a #BuiltNotBought sticker!!!

6 Likes

i have the plotter to make the decal stickers

2 Likes

@Michaelinvegas

Form filled. How to pay the 250 deposit?

3 Likes

Dont need the funds yet I will give you guys plenty of heads up. We good for now

2 Likes

@702vegas let chat via PM thank you!

I can’t say how nicely everything is falling into place …

This is an amazing group

4 Likes

We shall make the due date 9/14

$250 reindeer games, grub, power & more

$30per day Sat/Sun Extra guests grubbin on food and power

In the notes of the PayPal please include: First & Last Name

(only for full participants) Your shirt size Your cell number

I promise not to write your phone numbers on the bathroom wall.

If you have any questions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Again, thank you all for this awesome support. I can attest to the awesomeness of this Esk8 family.

4 Likes

And some esk8squad stickers too

4 Likes

[quote=“Michaelinvegas, post:297, topic:57904”] promise not to write your phone numbers on the bathroom wall[/quote]

darn. I was hoping someone would call me for a good time

Yeah. I sold my Raptor 1 deck with the awesome Esk8 Squad sticker on it. Kinda bummed

3 Likes

Lol will work on stickers and more

Give me your :moneybag:!

Hahah

1 Like

If someone called me for a good time Id take them to Fuddruckers and then for a long skate downtown. After it was done the be “wow, that was a good time” :grin:

2 Likes