Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

Looking like I won’t make it. Unless I don’t buy a room to sleep inn and just stay awake the whole time lol

4 Likes

There’s bound to be someone you can bunk with

1 Like

That’s what I was hoping for but unless I line that up soon (like in the next week) I won’t be able to get the time off my jobs. Plus the greyhound ticket prices keep climbing the closer we get

Man you should’ve planned your move until renegade weekend. Trade lodging in old home for those that can’t afford this for manual labor with boards hauling stuff for you.

2 Likes

Moved the payment date to 9/24

Still unpacking kess than 4 weeks

1 Like

Hey peeps

Ok so we still have a room block till the 10/6 if you need rooms

And I finally moved it…still lots of remodeling to do but Im moved in

My address for shipping if you need is

Michael Espinosa 4140 Chela Ct Las Vegas, NV 89121

I now have plenty of space to hold your boards

5 Likes

Fyi i am switching up some $ prizes for actual prizes…

So really great shit like phone gimbals, cameras and other shit…all geared to esk8

Trophies are great…but winning cool shit it better

4 Likes

Ordering shirts this weekend for your guys

make sure you get some fat guy sizes!

2 Likes

The other guys…ie some vendors are bringing some gifts for you guys…I don’t want to take credit for that…

It will be an es8 love in for sure…some of you are gonna be going home with a crap load of awesome gear

2 Likes

This just keeps looking better and better!

1 Like

Right now im looking for cool shit to buy you guys as prizes… definitely will be an Insta360 up for grabs

4 Likes

A reminder to all vendors…you can use Sunday as your day to invite anyone to check out your gear and demo your shit

2 Likes

Fuck yeah man, just booked my plane tickets.

2 Likes

Got you the list

Hey are you guys split between android and ios?

ios 10 cha

android ftw

3 Likes

I got boards and batteries coming to my house…who da fuk else lol