Esk8Squad Renegade Weekend - What's Next?

For those of you that came - Thank you - I hope you guys had a good time.

For those that missed it, I hope you make it next time

Of course, there is still high excitement from last weekends event. Understandably so, since it’s the first time many of us have met face to face. It’s the first time some customers have met the vendors/builders they buy stuff from. It was an amazing interaction between everyone.

A lot of new friendships formed over the weekend, as well as new alliances & collaborations. 2019 should prove action packed.

So, what’s next? Over the next few months, I’m going to figure that out. Of course with some help from some of the people that attended the renegade weekend.

We are already discussing plans for the next one. And the second one is probably gonna be a monster. Why? Because I want ALL the Vendors to attend.

Things are still in the planning stages…So…this is your opportunity to voice your ideas, thoughts and suggestions. But there is no guarantee I will use them … keep that in mind, and don’t get all pissy if I don’t include or use your awesome ideas.

That’s the latest update for Esk8Squad Renegade Weekend 2019

14 Likes

Colorado FTW!

Or a coast change would be cool too. Asheville, NC has a shit ton of Breweries for instance. Or New York.

6 Likes

I will put my vote in for either CO or Asheville!!! Hell yess.

3 Likes

Colorado!!! Denever even has a Skate Denver day. We love our boards out here lol

5 Likes

Whenever we did our yearly three day car forum meet and greet we did it near a camp ground. Saves some a lot of money, some still stay at hotels. Good way to hang out after events.

4 Likes

This is Happening.

7 Likes

This looks awesome! @chaka and I will be going for sure. Can’t wait!

4 Likes

It would be awesome if it can be a yearly tradition.

1 Like

…and then San Francisco, Scottsdale, Miami, NYC, Portland, Pleasanton…

3 Likes

Contact your local DH event promoter. I think it’s a natural fit.

2 Likes

asheville, nc

anyone nearby to scout this?

1 Like

No Idea. @deckoz is in the research triangle. Brad, do you know anyone in Asheville that rides?

1 Like

There’s a outdoor gocart track just south of Portland. Owners are pretty cool. They have open drift days. Track is wide enough for tandem drifting (barely). Bet they would let us take over for a few days with proper compensation.

2 Likes

Closer to thanksgiving break, I’m going to drive from SD back up to Vegas for a rematch. … didn’t really get to race anyone during renegade weekend.

I want to ride the wetlands, all of it.

I’ve got room for one other if anyone wants to go. And no, you can’t bring your chihuahua. :unamused:

3 Likes

I feel like there’s a story here

2 Likes

Ill be up bud hit me up

1 Like

That’s the plan and more

4 Likes

An event on the Goldcoast would be cool… Evolve, Fiik and Enertion HQ are here…

But I’m really keen to ride the streets of Vegas at night… And the desert track looked fucking awesome.

8 Likes

@onloop one name Brent Lorenzo

Ugh… he’s nightmare

Hahaha

1 Like

Sneak over here I won’t tell ur wife hahah

1 Like