Esk8Squad Renegade Weekend - What's Next?

Who da fook is Brent L?

1 Like

There wonā€™t be any sneaking, Iā€™m gonna pack me bag and walk out that fucking door proud as punchā€¦

6 Likes

For the last time :joy:

1 Like

@onloop the Ambassador for Fiik heā€™s a pill hahaa

God love him lol he bleeds fiik

1 Like

Colorado is looking good so far maybe u fly into Vegas and we roll up to Colorado by hippie van?

2 Likes

Tis possible ro feel weightless at points and feel like a jet fighter flying lowā€¦

Itā€™s killer

3 Likes

can confirm the float.

2 Likes

Can we do one around NYC or Jersey Shore area.

2 Likes

i think the problem is distance. if we can find a concentration of trails, bars and beaches it could be amazing. asbury park?

but shit is spread out here.

2 Likes

Well from Spring lake to Bradley Beach there is ocean Ave that it has no traffic lights no stop signs unless you are turning onto ocean Ave and there is a bike lane for spring lake and Belmar. I no there are trails not that far Allaire state park, Manasquan reservoir, and sandy hook proving grounds.

1 Like

hmmmm. i know there are breweries on lbi. if its summertimeā€¦do you need badges for the beach?

1 Like

It would be cool to switch this event between east coast and west cost every year. Just to open it up to more riders/builders.

2 Likes

Yes summer you need beach badges. There are 2 breweries and one distillery in Asbury Park. Plus plenty of bars within walking distance and 3 Hotels that are beach front. And I got a connection with a company that owns like 4 restaurants there. Also the town is very LGBT friendly and has a night club. Belmar has a brewery that has a good atmosphere and a part that overlooks Main Street Buy the beer isnā€™t as good.

Iā€™m not involved with the ashville DH community, but it is hugeā€¦ And there are also alot of amazing breweries.

https://www.ncdownhill.com

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen the Asheville DH vids. shit is off the chain. would love to see the squads meet up.

2 Likes

Asbury park late summer. we need to get a local scene going before anything national.

i am willing to travel to AP 4 sure. LBI too. we should talk about a group ride in november.

Philly might be a contender too.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll just leave this right here. Iā€™m not sure where the straight runs are in the video, but most everything else is Lookout Mountain and its one of the most amazing rides. Colorado! #legalized

7 Likes

i think anywhere we go has to be #legalized

10 Likes

#goodfuckingpoint

4 Likes

Colorado then. Where are our Colorado people at?

4 Likes