Esk8Squad Renegade Weekend - What's Next?

Paging @Lunasi!

you get your scout on today?

4 Likes

Ummmmmm HERE!!! Pick me!!! Pick me!!!

6 Likes

where u at in CO? i think @Lunasi is in Boulder?

3 Likes

Mile high yo!!! Lol Denver for all the others that dont get that reference :wink:

5 Likes

Doing some scouting this week but finding a place like Lookout Mountain was already on the table for next yearā€™s esk8 Squad event :smile:

4 Likes

Orgeron is legal too. But i want a reason to go to Colorado

3 Likes

And its doubles the fun for all the downhill boys too lol.

1 Like

nice. i gotta get down to trinidad while im out there.

2 Likes

@Lunasi and a few other got homework

Corey Colorado @longhairedboy florida @akhlut New Jersey

Let us know if you want to volunteer scouting locations. We may not do a Renegade event there butttttttt we might do something else :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

absolutely. esk8 squad dirty jerzy summer tour!

2 Likes

Already doing my guido fist pump

4 Likes

Hosting rides every weekend in Colorado in the meantime, you should join us for our group ride tomorrow. Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1565968136747615/

Whatsapp live chat: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GemMVSwy6ZeD2h0wu6kChM

4 Likes

Iā€™m not rolling atm or I would. Had focbox drv death on me, acquiring mini usb to use TB vesc, and still need to get deck inserts for the enclosure.

Not on FB much but will add. How long is meantime?

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m looking at sometime early June to do the big esk8 squad event, but generally I run rides every Sunday at 12:45 except for this weekend because Iā€™m trying to queue up with our boosted group for a bigger ride. That said if you ever need to stop by and use my mini USB to do some programming youā€™re welcome to stop over.

4 Likes

The wearher is obviously key hereā€¦

Too hot ā€¦could spell troubleā€¦and want to avoid rain obviously

3 Likes

Hey thereā€¦ CO hereā€¦ I ride with Corey and the gang on average every other weekend. I love this place!

2 Likes

yeah shit join us tomorrow manā€¦

3 Likes

@skatardude10 Not sure he has a board up and running atmā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m totally down for Colorado. Grew up in 80222. Havenā€™t been back since the family moved when I was 11.

4 Likes

We usually have at least one loaner board around.

4 Likes