Esk8Squad Renegade Weekend - What's Next?

That’s awesome, hopefully he can make it @J0ker3366 is a pretty rad guy… I’m trying to get some xt60 connectors out to him ASAP to button-up one of his boards

4 Likes

Yo i got extra 4m steal thread inserts. Think i have 8. Maybe 10. Tons of brass/zinc ones.

2 Likes

Yeah I would love to but a few things have me not rolling. Waiting to hear back from @ThermalM16 about getting my focbox repaired, may have an issue with either my TB esc or sk8 motor. Failing detections on foc and bldc. Also need to find some SR or TB trucks for the 8s build. Lots of shit going on lol.

3 Likes

Philly could be good you just have to watch what parts you go through.

3 Likes

Orlando 2020 bitches! Vegas set the pace, and Colorado is going to set the new bar for me to follow. I have a lot of leg work to do and emails to write before anything can happen, still figuring out what’s even possible.

7 Likes

Hey I got family in Orlando, for selfish reasons I’d be up for that :sunglasses:

Oh and if we go outlaw/renegade at some point… Gonna have to bomb up and down the Orange County Courthouse building parking garage downtown. So many cops in that building, I think we can blend in :slight_smile:

So Colorado is 2019? @skatardude10 @Lunasi ?

3 Likes

That’s what Corey/@Lunasi is gearing up for… I’ll try to help her out where I can along with the rest of the crew here… But who is the deciding authority? Community vote?

4 Likes

did that… got kicked out… almost arrested…

hey are you in the otown area? or just your family? We should group ride soon.

2 Likes

What about D.C.??\

Hits a few of the “requirements” #legalized

2 Likes

I lived there for 16 years… In CO now. Family is still there, I visit maybe once a year though… I’ll hit you up next time I’m down there.

3 Likes

I’m gearing up to try and make it so!

5 Likes

Lots of moving parts now.

@Lunasi is working on CO for 2019

@longhairedboy is on 2020 - laying ground work

I guess we will be setting up teams to work on the event(s) as they come up.

We are working on it pretty much every day.

7 Likes

But no dates are set yet…

That’s great. Got family in Colorado i haven’t seen in 15 years. Wonder If there’s enough of us in the PNW to make something happen.

1 Like

Heads up @okp

4 Likes

let’s do something in Paris in 2021 !

9 Likes

We have a core group at the moment and will probably expand that core in Colorado to assist @Lunasi get the information and other things we need to make this all happen

1 Like

Same with @longhairedboy, he will eventually need assistance. Hence expand the core group in that area as well.

1 Like

In this case, need you chat up future events that we maybe having, hopefully they will come out.

If you have ideas about DC. Make a video for us to see. Ride spots.