Esk8Squad Renegade Weekend - What's Next?

Gonna hit u guys soon enough

1 Like

Thereā€™s a growing Boosted Board club here in Orlando. Thereā€™s also a group of DIY and Evolve riders that get together occasionally usually late at night downtown. If we reached out to everyone Iā€™m sure there would be a decent turnout.

Tampa could be a good location. I havenā€™t hit Riverwalk yet but I heard itā€™s good and their esk8 group is bigger. I think @longhairedboy made a youtube video at Riverwalk so maybe he can chime in on itā€™s worthiness.

I literally just joined their facebook group yesterday. They seem like some cool people and they were open to me, a non-boosted owner, and seemed amenable to letting me ride with them.

Did you know boosteds are running 225-3M-15 belts? 3M. So weird. I had no idea. I learned that yesterday in my new group.

3 Likes

Yea I saw your facebook post. I recently joined their group too after running into them down at Lake Baldwin. Nice folks. I may join their group ride this Sunday. Not sure what kind of range they get but like you said on facebook group rides in Orlando are scarce so beggars canā€™t be choosers.

1 Like

There is a meetup for DCESK8, I can reach out to them and see what they have. I usually stay out of the city and ride out where I live. But D.C. should have some good stuff.

Let me reach out to them and see if any are on the forums and if they have any suggestions!

2 Likes

You gotta bring your leiftech DIY to Colorado so we can have a DIY leif race :grin:

3 Likes

I think iā€™m going to show up. Will you be there?

1 Like

@okp i could die that day and be perfectly fulfilled after seeing that race. Also, iā€™m kind of a huge fan of yours and if you donā€™t show up iā€™ll cry. Like really cry, snot bubbles and everything.

7 Likes

Thats my new standard of whether @longhairedboy is actually happy.

No Snot Bubbles = frak off mediocre person Snot Bubbles = yeah heā€™s cool, he made LHB snot

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Can we start using this as a rating for motors and such?

ā€œThis new motor made 30% LHB Snot, so yea, its decentā€

8 Likes

That is an excellent idea. Can we get @longhairedboy to sign off on this? I want branding and ā€˜Officialā€™ recognition :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Iā€™m just imagining what a 100% LHB Snot approved set up would beā€¦pretty crazy Iā€™d imagine.

4 Likes

A 100% LHB Snot approved build would require rocket fuel and mescaline :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m all snot for this change

2 Likes

Sign me up for colorado, still riding the vegas high :smile:

5 Likes

A approve of this quality grading scale.

2 Likes

We are good to go, whoā€™s got the marketing team? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got a degree in marketingā€¦but now I work in IT. Now is the chance to finally use it for something that will improve this world!

3 Likes

Baldwin is like my back yard so I was probably gonna be out there anyways.

You met some of the downtown crew at your group ride last January. I could txt them about Sunday.

1 Like

@mmaner @longhairedboy Unfortunately our marketing team has been thrown into complete chaos with the rebranding of the VeGa platform into what is now known (at least colloquially) as DaVeGa. So with all hands tied I figured I as their lower-tier intern could mock up a potential design for review and as a direction-check for where we want to go with this project as a community. Preliminary calculations have led to the formulation of the meter listed below. However this should be considered unofficial at best and is subject to potential drastic revision. LHB%20SNOT%20METER

edit: I apologize for the lack of relevance to the overall thread but ā€˜rocket fuel and mescalineā€™ was too good not to build off

9 Likes