eSk8Tube Video thread

This is my post

ill be posting some pictures of the motor mount shortly

4 Likes

Dang! after I finish my first build, your board is definitely a goal for my next one!

2 Likes
9 Likes

This is me on Richardā€™s awesome HyperEV from aliendrivesystems.com I had superduper bad luck with a small patch of water (ESC heaven) so iā€™m gonna reverse engineer it and make it moreā€¦ puddle proof.

Note this is with full protection and leather jacket.

5 Likes

Hereā€™s a video I shot today for my blog, testing out the Carvon Single Hub + Enertion Space Cell in a college parking lot. Full article here.

13 Likes

What phone app is that to measure speed?

2 Likes

Itā€™s called Speed Tracker. I like the minimal design and ease of use. I prefer it over Strava actually.

3 Likes

Richard . awesome video .

if i were you , Iā€™d try racing with the train . also near end of video . you were walking , not skating , why worry ?

undercover cops . no indication whatsoever from outside of car to tell public they are police . very tactical these cops .

truly enjoyed video . will try make one with Deep Purple ~ Burn .

2 Likes

RPB Love the video and geat update from you as promised. Weather has improved a bit for you.q

2 Likes

Thanks, yes it cleared up but probably wonā€™t last for long unfortunately :frowning: Hoping to do a distance trial next.

2 Likes
15 Likes

Awesome video Jason! The aerials and skate footage is fantastic. Really captures that feeling of wanting to go outside right this second and ride. Then I realize itā€™s February in Michigan :frowning: I love the messaging tooā€¦best of both worlds with a ready to run and DIY feeling encapsulated in the voiceover

4 Likes

Really nice! I like that you talk about the DIY-community and not only about Enertion boards :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Enertionā€™s entire existence is owed to the DIY scene!

The self-built eboard revolution is hereā€¦ if i have my way in the future there will be more people building their own eboard than those who buy one in a box.

3 Likes

Truth be told, if it wasnā€™t for Enertion, I wouldnā€™t be building e-boards nor would I be on this forum. Thank you @onloop

5 Likes

some basic riding skillz we all should practice!

7 Likes

Got some more riding time in today with my buddy Pat and published a small article here. Still havenā€™t found smooth asphalt on these sketchy Michigan roads but weā€™ll discover it soon :smile: Really impressed with how this Carvon single hub is holding up in this rough terrain. Oh and itā€™s a lot colder than it looks.

6 Likes

good to see the video content flowing! @RunPlayBack yeah ya road is shit!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been asked this question a lot, so i shot this on my phone yesterday. Whatā€™s it like to ride?

10 Likes

I want a gif of the first part where youā€™re looking down on Scarlet to be my screen saver!!!

4 Likes