ESKATE TECH - SHOP IS LIVE :Skateboard:

website%20logo%20(2)

SHOP IS LIVE :skateboard: EskateTech.com

Hi!!

My name is Joel Lindgren and I have for the latest 2 years been setting up a shop selling DIY parts and prebuilt electric skateboards!

SHOPISLIVE

The goal with Eskate Tech is to make Eskate more common available in Sweden and EU. We strive to only deliver the best parts for Eskates.

In our shop you will find all DIY parts needed to build your own electric skateboard or buy a Pre-built ready-to-ride eskate to shred the streets ASAP

Pricing

Our prices are set to ensure we can deliver 1 year warranty and other features included in the sales price

Shipping FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 350€

All our packages will be sent out from Skåne,Sweden :sweden::sweden::sweden: We currently only offer shipping inside EU. Delivery time is 5-8 working days.

Warranty

All our products are delivered with 1 year warranty. This covers any faults occurred due to manufacturing. Inappropriate use of products beyond their specs that causes malfunction won’t be covered by our warranty.

Customer Service

We have full customer service via Email, Facebook, Messenger and Instagram.

More info found over at: EskateTech.com

Follow us at Instagram and Facebook

More pics:

6T4A9841

net-resizeimage%20(1)

Optimized-6T4A9825%20(kopia)

batteri%201 Dual%20mechanical%20kit Pulley%20combo

2 Likes

You might join up over here as well https://forum./

Good luck with your sales!

Oh and i hope you can wash the titel „tech“ clear again. There have been several vendors with „tech“ in there name before. All have been very strange or scammed people.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

I’m already over on as well!

1 Like

Nice to see some local shops opening! I’ll keep an eye out and will check your site on the 1st sep.

Cheers and good luck!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words!

1 Like

WEBSITE IS LIVE

Finally we have launced EskateTech.com. Check out our website to see all our products available!

Have Updated the original post!

Hit me up if you have any questions or tips!

SHOPISLIVE

:skateboard: We just uploaded our first blog post where we discuss when to DIY and when to Buy Pre-built. Check it out at:

Dude is your enclosure originally made for flower pots ??

1 Like

I think you might be onto something… https://www.elho.com/en/collection/product/8711904157548/barcelona-trough-saucer-40cm-anthracite/ There aren’t many enclosures that you can get in different colours…

1 Like

There’s even the small thing inside the box :joy: It struck me, I did that for my first build, it’s a nice option but a little cheap

@EskateTech it’s not bad for it to be a flower pot, but that’s not what you expect on a 1200 euros eskate… (nor a single with a 10S3P if you’re open to opinions :wink:)

Indeed not bad as options, with different sizes and colours.

1 Like

aahahahahahah!

Classy!

:smiley:

1 Like

:skateboard: Our second blog post featuring a tutorial on setting up a VESC based speed controller is now live:

We’re celebrating worlds biggest shoppingday and have up to 25% off at our most popular Eskate parts. Check it out at EskateTech.com. ⠀⠀

• Batteries: 20%
  • Fsesc 6.6: 10%
  • 90mm Abec wheels: 20%
  • 36T pulley: 10%
  • Remote: 15%
  • Motor: 20%
  • Metr Pro: 10%
  • All kits: 10%

“Up to 25% off our best selling products”

you are not wrong, I guess. :smiley:

I’ve not listed all products :laughing:

Full list can be seen HERE