Eskating.eu - any progress?

I ordered parts there multiple times, always had my parts within about a week and customer support was good.

1 Like

I´m doing lot´s of stuff with Alberto. I can ensure you that it´s all good and he´s up and running. He´s working on orders right in this moment and makes sure you´re getting your stuff as soon as possible :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Daniel, very sorry you’re totally right, I’m honestly super busy and more everyday is passing, if you are the Daniel I’ve seen on order of late may, from UK, I’m.near your order to be shipped. Unfortunately I’m still be alone working for every single order, and it’s taking so much time handling shipping parts, but also going on with battery packs, kits and beasts in the meantime.

After the accident things went just worst, as I cannot work for almost 2 weeks. Also restart was hard I have to say, was a mess.

I’m doing my best and trying to focus on dispatching orders more than replying to emails, I have to do it. If is the one of late may, I think your order should be ready within this week and ship early next!

Sorry for the inconvenience, I’m not for slow service, but it’s not my choice I’m just amazingly busy.

Ps WhatsApp is the fastest way I can reply almost of time! Alberto

10 Likes

A note to everybody: if someone cannot wait the time I need to dispatch just ask for a refund so you won’t waste time, I really prefer it instead of stress people and me at the same time :heart:

2 Likes

Re send a message mate please, sorry!

1 Like

What about @b264 problem?

I won’t spend any other word with him, and he already told everything (with something more that what happened in the real world). I think he was just waiting the right moment to explode like he’s doing, we just don’t like eachother I think

2 Likes

I’m not exploding, I’m answering a simple question.

Hi @fottaz,

Thanks for responding. I think that would be me as I made my order late May.

I’m sorry I had to post on here about the order but I tried to WhatsApp you and it wouldn’t work (the link on your website wasn’t working when I clicked it?) All I wanted was an update on the progress. I’m not massively urgent for it but I like to be kept in the loop :slight_smile:

I’m sorry for the accident and I hope you’ve made a full recovery.

Thanks, Daniel

2 Likes

Sure you are in the loop :grin: you’ll get the confirm and tracking asap! WhatsApp logo has not a link, you can just write me to the number you have seen there!

Everything fine after that bad day! Very appreciated thanks!

2 Likes

got my parts, within a week of ordering

4 Likes