Eskating.eu battery

Thanks for it, was it via Postage no tracking? thanks

Great to hear you are in Cryptos too :wink: :wink:

Wish you all an awesome new year, thanks a lot for any good or bad feedback! I need to see more to fix the little issues there can be!!! enjoy :raised_hands:

Personally never had issues with e-skating. Three separate orders, fast shipping and instant communication via chat during and sometimes after office hours.

Never had to deal with their aftersales.

1 Like

@Sascha_stevenson If you’re looking for an alternative :smiley:

1 Like

I have ordered a 12S5P from them 1 year ago’. The battery is still working fine… But not thanks to the quality of the battery , thanks for the constant repairs re- doing all the packing, I even had welds come off. Fortunately I had a spot-welder by then.

Honestly Alberto is a all around nice guys, his store is great cause he has a wide range of products. But I’ll give my honest opinion on this the man can be a bit greedy and his 6 month warranty is a joke we’re not In china. The products are outreagously expensive IMO. But he is enjoying the fact he is the only one in Europe having such a catalog. Europe laws state that there’s should be a 2 years warranty yet when I told him and linked him the specific laws he laughed at my face and told me " you know European laws in Italy we don’t really care". It’s an attitude I cannot hear, I had spent thousands of Euros on this store. Now I won’t buy anything else than fish paper and such when I don’t have enough.

After ordering a lot from him , I don’t think his service is worth high € order. Everything is overpriced , guarantee is BS. I had to negotiate for some time to get a replacement 4A charger that broke on the spot ( 76 € the charger I thought I had a customer service for such a highly priced charger ) I had to negotiate for so long until he accepted , but not really happily it was just more to get rid of me and my complains.

Pure Italian attitude. I don’t wan’t to be rude or anything, it’s just my experience for ordering multiple time and throwing too much money at Eskating.

I’d rather give my money to the true innovators of this forum bevilacqua , hummies , kug3lis , pimousse you name it…

4 Likes

Hi , I’m sorry to read all that bad experience with eskating. The prices I think are more than great and I don’t remember when you ordered but we have improved month by month specially on batteries (we have 2 years in total). I thought we had a great deal via whatsapp that time, isn’t it? Thanks anyway this help in any lack we have. If you compare with the friend @e.board_solutions, we are higher, just because we make almost everything in italy and by the 1st january we’ll get to the new vat system that will charge in vat. Our friend by solutions for example is still having the 0% vat system, maybe for the next year too, he can do what he want with prices. I’m courious if he will be able to keep those low prices when he’ll start paying the real taxes

Of course there are a lot of super diyers here that can send you something at a really low price because they donìt eat with it, they already do something else that pay the bills.

1 Like

Got a 12s5p from Alberto alongside standalone parts. No problems so far and always pretty good in communication…

1 Like

I pay 21% percent VAT since June :see_no_evil: I think my prices are in line with other vendors. I indeed don’t have to eat from it and I wouldn’t be able to do that with the sales I have …

Also the battery packs I sell are made in Belgium :slight_smile:

Anyway I think @fottaz offers good products for correct prices but we as vendors should always try to improve on service, quality and pricing :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@fottaz it was with tracking

sorry that took that much, postage can be very slow sometime…thanks for the info!

All order i made have worked with no problem and i always get the parts in 4-6 days. So for me eskating have worked flawless. But have not tested their battery.