Eskating.eu stopped responding - haven't received item

I placed my order on the 13th and it just got shipped today. It was “just” 2 motors, some rubber cable things and stickers. No custom made items just pack and ship. Not a complicated task for a single order, but i’m sure it’s not “just” when you got a thousand other things to do.

Like @Creavenger said, he is really busy at the moment and like it says on his website: “if he has to respond to all the emails he get, he won’t be able to ship all the 30 constant orders he is getting”.

Be patient. It sucks waiting, but there is not much to do…

3 Likes

Okay thank you for your reply. That really helps me. I see Alberto is know on this forum and that it is not some sort of scam. That really reassures me, thanks. The order I placed does not look complicated I beleve (I could be wrong!). But I will just wait patiently. Thank you for your response! image

He builds the batteries himself. That’s why.

3 Likes

Oh wauw! I did not know that! That’s amazing. Thanks for your comment!

Hey Silfok, yeah the guys here explained my situation pretty well, thanks a lot for it @legend27, @Creavenger , your battery will be ready soon, maybe not delivered the 27th as you have in the estimation, it could be some days later. Still be an estimation, that’s all.

The situation is like they said too much orders and emails and all the stuff a company has to do, all togheter, it’s pretty hard to keep everything in time. Batteries are mostly never ready and built by order, as you see the handmade things take a lot more days and sometime even fast orders take more time just because I’m super busy.

thanks a lot for the patience and understanding! will do my best to improve the processing time.

Alberto eskating

1 Like

Hi Alberto!

Thank you so much for responding. Atleast we know that you are working on it and that everything is fine but it just takes a bit longer.

Good luck with the orders! We hope to hear from you soon.

Greetings,

Silvan Fokkens

Just want to add that I’ve ordered from eskating before and it was super quick, but I guess just have to be patient when it’s busy

1 Like