[EU] Belgium Webshop update

Looking forward to see the company grow! Eu needs more eskate vendors :slight_smile:

1 Like

Buy some goods so I can grow :wink:

Btw are there things you would like to find in the webshop that are not easy to find in Europe? I’m in contact with a longboard shop so I can get all brands of trucks wheels etc :slight_smile:

Are the 6374 in stock?

1 Like

The sealed ones? Atm not, I ordered them they will be there mid next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool ! enfin un shop en belgique fĂŠlicitations et sĂťrement Ă  bientĂ´t :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! Haha mon francais est pas très bien mais si vous avez des questions ou quelque chose ne hesite pas de demander :wink:

2 Likes

Oops sorry, with the automatic translation I did not realize that I had posted in French.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Great shop, also the prices looks really interesting!

1 Like

Aluminium pulleys like the one diyeelectricskateboard sells. Or nylon pulleys with similar design. =)

1 Like

I will work on it :), give me 1 or 2 weeks :wink:

1 Like

You mean without bearing for the axle right?

yes thats correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the ones looking for some good deals :wink: www.electricboardsolutions.com -15% Discount code: HappyEaster image

1 Like

Focboxes now for sale for only 149euro’s :raised_hands: https://electricboardsolutions.com/collections/speed-controller/products/enertion-focbox

7 Likes

Just ordered the last parts I needed for my build, good communication. Great shop!

1 Like

Thanks man! :raised_hands:

hey, i wanted to know if your motor mounts have enough space for some idlers. It looks like it on the pictures but i am not so sure. Btw good job on that webshop.

1 Like

Hey

I’m desinging a version for idlers :slight_smile: But didn’t find the time to do it properly :confused:

I’m working on it an will post it on the forum :slight_smile:

Grtz Frederic

i have no problems drilling those holes myself, just want to know there is enough space to do it. But nice to hear.

1 Like

How big are your wheels?

grtz