[EU] Black Friday Discount on my used Eskate components: Deck+enclosure, Wheel pulley, Mini Remote , 83mm Wheels

Hello fellow Europeans, I’m selling several used eskate components. I ship from Italy. Shipment cost will vary depending on your country.

I’m now offering a discount on the last stuff remaining. Consider it a Black friday week deal :wink:

DECK + ENCLOSURE + ANTI-SPARK SWITCH + BLUE LED POWER ON BUTTON = 90 --> 80 euro

• Witko Natake: Artisanal deck made in Italy. Dimensions are 102 x 23.7 cm and it has a nice kicktail. Very little flex below 70kg. Few scratches, hardly visible.
  • ABS Enclosure from Eskating.eu : 25 x 16 x 4.8 cm. A few scratches are present, as shown in the pictures.
  • Antispark Switch and Power button from Eskating.eu
Click to see pictures

3D PRINTED NYLON CARBON FIBER WHEEL PULLEY + gifts: 15 --> 10 euro

• 36 Teeth Nylon Carbon ABEC 11 FLYWHEELS Wheel Pulley 15 mm from eskating.eu (Screws included)
  • Chinese motor (11T) + wheel (36T) pulley kit from ebay
  • 1x HTD 5M 53 teeth Belt 265mm - 15mm
  • 2x HTD 5M Belt 250 mm - 15mm
Click to see pictures

MINI REMOTE 2.4 GHz = 20 --> 15 euro

Click to see pictures

83mm BLUE FLYWHEEL CLONES + KROWN ABEC 7 BEARINGS + SPACERS = 20 --> 15 euro Good general condition, but the wheel that was part of the drivetrain has a rougher surface and has a small indentation.

Click to see pictures

Feel free to ask if you have any question. Accepted payment methods include: Paypal, Bank transfer, Cryptocurrency. Some of the parts may also be sold elsewhere.

Hello. I nerd one vesc emertion. Send my one please.

How to do??

I’ve written to you in private

FOCBOX and motor have been sold. The rest is still available :slight_smile:

Trucks, motor mount and charger have been sold. I’ll update the post to show only the remaining stuff.

Prices have been updated!

Still available! :slight_smile: