EU (EUROPE) - FOCBOX - Group Buy - 0 / 25 available - CLOSED - Please confirm your addresses

Hay I would like 2 but out of the country atm b 2 weeks until I can pay. so if it gets full b4 then it’s cool if not put me down for 2 thanks

2 Likes

@leonsc I think that would be cool, anyone else have any objections?

I will put you on the list

1 Like

You sir are a gentleman

1 Like

Please put me down for one as well :wink:

1 Like

@MontPierre done :slight_smile:

you are on the list

@DavidBanner I’m in for 2 please :+1:t2:

2 Likes

@atenner done, you are on the list sir…

1 Like

we are past the half way mark!

Nice, i will make some propaganda on the German forum, maybe there are some interested.

Notger

2 Likes

So is there actually anyone who could buy it via their company to save VAT ?? would be amazing !!

If this Company sells it there is still VAT. Everything else is still fraud

Hmm, im curious how @monkey32 did that

cause he managed to get them nearly 20€ cheaper per piece ?

I do no know how he has handled it. Actually i do not want to know it :smiley:

I just want to tell you that it would not be clever to write fraud plans in the world wide web…

He is planing to bring them in the suitcase !

If I recall correctly I think he said in the thread the plan was to go to the USA and grab em, put them in his suitcase on the way back.

Of course legally you need to declare this and pay the VAT, if not you are smuggling. If you get caught at the airport the very least you will face is having the goods seized and a fine.

cause he managed to get them nearly 20€ cheaper per piece ?

€20 is very close to the current EU VAT rate :slight_smile: on a FOCBOX

I am purchasing through my UK company and will pay the VAT on import, I then need to add VAT on each order and pay that to the govt or they come and get me in the middle of the night and poke me with sharp sticks :slight_smile: (actually that would probably be much better than what they would really do if I were to be silly and get caught, they do not take VAT fraud lightly)

But yes anyone with a VAT registered EU company can buy the FOCBOXes and claim the VAT back or not pay the VAT in the first place. I am guessing there are a few folks out there with companies that need FOCBOXes for R&D or transportation purposes.

thanks @notger that would be really helpful

allready happened, but the German forum is not that “vivid” like this forum, so do not count on too many response, but who knows …

1 Like

@notger where are you based?

Austria (no, without the kangoroos)

1 Like

without the kangoroos

LMAO!

I was in the “other Austria” earlier in the year and had kangaroos jump out in front of the car at night…