Sadly I’ve come to a situation where I have to fund some other stuff in my life and this puppy will be for sale.
You can see the dedicated thread of the Roadkill here:
- Hummie deck
- Bergmeister pneumatic wheels (blue)
- Kahua trucks (with Riptide 96A pivot cups)
- Maytech 6374 sealed and sensored motors
- Haggy motor mounts and drive train
- Focbox Unity
- 10S4P Samsung 30Q battery (flexible) with Bestech D124 charge only BMS
- Bigben single stack enclosure
- Zealous bearings
- Vicious griptape
- Moonbeams (currently not attached, been lazy)
- Mini remote
- Bunch of extras (wheel and motor pulleys, inner tires, belt, bolts etc., I’ll take a photo later to show everything)
- Charger not included
Text will continue after some photos which were taken yesterday:
As you can see the board is in excellent condition. Only (aesthetic) defect is a small chip on the side of the enclosure, see picture above.
The board has only seen some couple hundred kilometers and less than 10 charge cycles. All parts are working exactly as they should and ready for riding.
I will NOT part out but I can sell the board with or without the battery. In total I spent over 1500 euros incl. taxes and everything, willing to sell the board with battery for 1180€ and without battery for 1000€.
Located in Finland and will only ship inside EU. Shipping will be expensive but let’s look at the costs if you’re interested.