[EU - FR] Torqueboard parts for sale (4 miles ridden)

What is still left?

@frameto La prochaine fois PM moi et tu ne cramera pas tes VESC :wink:

PM sent again.

The trucks are not the 218mm ones?

No they are not the 218mm ones

@frameto where are you shipping from?

Here are the parts that are already confirmed by people who requested them first :

• products/electric-skateboard-motor-6355-190kv x2
  • products/electric-skateboard-battery-epower-pack-12s2p x1
  • products/dual-vesc-xt90-parallel-connector x1
  • collections/dual-motor-mechanical-kit/products/dual-motor-mechanical-kit x1, with: ** 90mm black wheels (x4), ** 320mm HTD5 12mm Belt (outward mount) (x2), ** 16T Motor Pulley and 36T wheel pulleys (x2), ** 50 Degree TorqueBoards v2 Trucks (Black) (x2)

As there is a lot of requests for the two fried vescs, I offer them with 80% discount in the pack below including the can BUS :

• Fried vesc pack : 40 euro
    • Torqueboard fried vesc (x2) : 34 euro => around 80% discount
    • products/torque-esc-vesc-bldc-electronic-speed-controller
    • VESC CAN bus Connector (x1) : 7$ - 0% => 6 euro
    • products/vesc-can-bus-connector
  • Total Torqueboard fried vesc (x2) + VESC CAN bus Connector (x1) => 40 euro

And the remote pack below is still not reserved :

• Remote pack : 26.5 euro
    • Remote (x1) : 60$ - 50% = 30$ => 25 euro
    • products/torqueboards-2-4ghz-mini-remote-controller
    • Male to Male Servo Connector : 2$ - 0% = 2$ => 1.5 euro
    • products/male-to-male-servo-connector
  • Total Remote + male to male connector : 26.5 euro

Iā€™m shipping from France

Ok. Message me if the battery sale falls through. Im unsure if itā€™s possible to ship to Canada, but im open to finding out.

Hey! Let me know also if some sales fall through. Iā€™m in France and would be interested in several parts

Where are you in france ? Iā€™m in Paris so if I can be any help to build a board for you just tell me ! Je peux pas laisser un compatriote sans un esk8 !

Hi, No I donā€™t want to repair this setup, I want to change for another eboard and another provider, but thankā€™s for your help anyway :wink:

Alright ! Genuine curiosity, will you build another board or buy a pre-built ?

PN 10chars

Very non-serious seller, ignores PMs, ignores confirmation that soemone wishes to buy, advise discretion.

PP Non-F&F

Sorry : serious seller, yet not a pro seller : a lot of requests like yours vs a lack of time vs problems for finding a way to ship lithium batteries at cheap price which cancel the confirmations. btw I donā€™t understand neither ā€œPP Non-F&Fā€ nor ā€œPN 10charsā€ : Iā€™m a creature of the old world who still speaks the language before the internet age :wink: Letā€™s say quiet the same age of this balrog but much less aggressive :

ā€¦Sorry, itā€™s just for fun and to share a sequence I like :wink:

2 Likes

I will by a custom board built by someone else (if this is what you call a pre-built).

No a pre built is a branded board If itā€™s custom build by someone itā€™s still a DIY :wink:

So are you selling these items?

PM Means Private message.

PayPal Non Friends and family meaning Use PayPal and donā€™t send money as Friends and family.

People write 10char on short messages so they fill in the minimum 10-characters needed to post.