EU | Garage Sale - Misc. Used Items

Here we go! I have a bunch of items from my first esk8 build that I am in no need of. I´ll list everything available down below. Everything is located in Sweden, but can be shipped on buyers expense within Europe.

I would like to sell everything as a package, however each part could be sold separately. Please contact me if you have any suggestions regarding the pricing, I´m open for discussion =).

Overview

Complete Drivetrain, 70 Euro - Paris 180mm trucks, 90mm Bigfoot wheels (bearings included), 36/15 gearing, motor mount and 270kv 5060 PropDrive motor. This setup is great for beginner builds, especially paired with 6s lipos and a 150A car ESC. There are some visual imperfections, however, the drivetrain is really mechanically solid and will last for a long time.

Drivetrain

Lipo Battery charger, 15 Euro - Like new, complete with box, all original wiring and manual.

Charger

Shrinkwrap, 5 Euro - 15cm wide, aprox. 120cm long.

Shrinkwrap

Remote, 10 Euro - Like new.

IMG_2160

"Lipo charging solution", 5 Euro - A connection that will allow you to charge lipo batteries without opening the enclosure. One end of the connection can be mounted. Works with charger mentioned earlier.

Charging%20connector Connector

Miscellaneous connectors, adapters and wires - Contact for more information.

Connections%20and%20wires

Belts

Remmar

Best regards,

Alex

1 Like

Hi, for the lipo charging sytem, one cable is for two 3s and the other for a 6s?

your charger looks legit so maybe add a photo of the backside to make it certain.

Hi @TeslaAlex I would like to purchase the remote. I’ve pm’ed you

I’ll take the charger if it’s a legit imax b6

Yes, that is correct.

Charger is the copied version that hobbyking sells.

The remote still up for grabs?