EU GB Focbox (CLOSED)

Hey folks, Currently i am in the need of a robust esc but a vesc6 is too expensive for me right now…

So i want to buy a focbox and some others guys from EU would too. So why shouldnt werden make a group buy!

@maxid 1x @gaetjen 1x @dedinski 2x Me 2x

Currently bulk price for 6: 171$

I dont know anything about the warranty and i do not really want to be involved… I would take care of shipping but nothing more!

Everyone from the EU who wants to join leaves a comment, the following poll is just for a rough overview.

How many vesc do you need?

0 voters

@carl.1 @onloop Can you tell us something about the warranty? Could we get Individual shipping for everyone? Could you tell me the Forum Name, emailadresse or Website of the EU warehouse of enertion? Thanks in advance!

You should put EUR pricing in the thread :wink: Buy 4 - 10 and pay only €115.12 each Buy 11 - 20 and pay only €111.75 each Buy 21 - 30 and pay only €109.06 each Buy 31 - 40 and pay only €105.69 each Buy 41 - 50 and pay only €98.29 each Buy 51 or above and pay only €79.44 each

That 51 pricing is so cool though :heart_eyes:

I’d be interested though I wana know what time-scale these would be delivered since it’s pre-order currently

Maybe @onloop can tell us

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/tada-focbox-aka-vesc-x-for-sales-in-stock-canada-and-us-free-shipping-tada/25259

Is this cheaper?

Do they totally different pricing for eur? Because 171 usd == 152.39 EUR, not 115.12. I might be interested, still not sure whether 1 or 2, and probably would be able to actually pay at the end of june only.

Oh shit, wait, are those australian dollars?

Enertion is Australia based :wink:

At the EUR prices I would probably take 1

make sure to think of the import tax!

Thanks!

This group buy is closed :smiley:

That was fast :smiley: what happened?

I did not really want to make a group buy. I will source them from @JohnnyMeduse (his thread is linked a bit upper)

1 Like

sounds like a good plan :slight_smile: