(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

Can you please explain what changes have been done to make it 40-50% stronger?

We used a stronger steel for the axle than the previous versions.

2 Likes

Stronger? Is it CrMo? :grin:

I can wait to. Take your time! Btw you are doing great work!

1 Like

So what is wrong with the old ones? Or how would i know if something is wrong with the ones i already have? Or put differently: is this normal? /… \ (15km used since new, im a very slow builder) looks a bit like my fat ass eh IMG_20190224_130358

2 Likes

@Gerrycorrado Nothing is wrong with them at all. I just decided to strengthen the axles even more.

Ok so I already messaged @legend27 but I’m going to announce it on here again… I would like to drop out of the GB bc more than 1 month is too long for me… The season is beginning and I really want to get on the road again… :slight_smile: If anyone wants a place in the GB here you go… :slight_smile:
@ron

Thank you @legend27 for organizing this whole thing and @torqueboards for your transparency… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So @ron

Since @Mich21050 have decided to leave, do you want to participate instead of him?

If so where are you located? Then I’ll calculate the total cost :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Mich21050 for offering your slot. I am happy being able to take your spot in this GB.

So @legend27 : Thanks for the offer. Im located in Germany :slight_smile: … Greetings and best regards. Ron

2 Likes

Okay. I did the calculations.

Please send me 570DKK (595DKK for G&S) via the link below. I recommend to select “Card issuer” as who determines the currency value, as it will be a bit cheaper (at least in Denmark it is).

In the message box please write your:

• Forum username
  • Address
  • Phone number

Payment link: Paypal.me/Frederik11 (Please select “DKK” as the currency)

Thanks for participating!

In case you’re wondering. 570DKK is equal to 570DKK/€7,46=€76,4

3 Likes

Money sent! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Guys I would need your help. I am making a custom truck hanger that I am gonna use it with the 5B truck base plate. I would need to know the diameter and the lenght of the pivot cup part. I mean the sferical part that slide inside the base plate. Thank you! I thought to ask here since probably someone has already the trucks.

@rey8801 that’s sounds interesting :blush: I haven’t got any measurements, but I did find this while looking for pivot cup dimensions for something completely different. Non powered.

Scroll down till you see the “schematic” . I believe it uses the same dimensions as caliber II’s And please share what you’re making :grin:

1 Like

Perfect it has the same pivot size of Paris truck. So I already mdoelwd like that. Thanks for the info. BTW I am making another direct drive. First one MAD Fury kit coversion (look in the forum), now I will make it one from scratch, way overpowered :smile: it will go with the custom deck I am making (BullyDeck)

A little insight of the 3d printed test fit comparison with the one I have just made it which is already really strong.

IMG_20190211_173732 IMG_20190213_014612 IMG_20190207_001208

Sorry for the off topic guys…

4 Likes

Awesome!

Btw. how much overpowered? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The one I have made already uses 6355 motors… So you can judge by the picture the size of the upcoming one… I am bit scared about to be honest, but I have started already so why not :laughing:

3 Likes

It makes perfect sense. Nothing wrong with good old fashioned overkill :blush:

1 Like

Yeh otherwise why do it. I already have a strong one. Now I need the crazy one :grin:

1 Like

@legend27 since it is delayed, do you think you can add more slots in the groupbuy :grimacing:

Unfortunately not :pensive:

Short reason: it will change the prices and the deal with TB was 15 sets.

You are noted number 1 in the que though :slight_smile: