[EU] Groupbuy maytech motors

We are going to move everything over to the new USA/EU combined group buy. the list will be combined and 3 choices have been added for motors

0 voters

Would be shipping to Russia (saint Petersburg) also possible?

1 Like

Yes with tracking excl insurance it is 31.46 euro’s. I will check if it can be cheaper

1 Like

Are you going to fit your trampa build with these bad boys?

I wonder if they’ll fit surfrodz rkp/tkp with janux mounts or psychotiller mounts.

1 Like

If not, it will be a no-go for me, as I want RKP and stuff from @psychotiller

Yeeeesss!

I can share this picture with you image

To all guys in the poll… pls send a message to @hyperIon1 and place in the message that you are in the EU. So he can ship all motors for the eu groupbuy to me. I will send it to you from Belgium.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-maytech-mto-6880-190kv-ha-c3-for-the-hard-core/74073/150?u=pjotr47

hope we will get a data sheet from @hyperIon1 soon. for what we have now it looks just like a 6374 with bigger bell… hope the specs say something different.

1 Like

They are working on one. But with the stator and winding of the 6374, keep in mind bigger magnets at 190kv won’t be a step back. With the addition to the new bearing should prove to be a superior motor both in power and durability

1 Like

Please place your name inside the document

What will the price be in Belgian monies for the 6374?

Any ideas what trucks will best fit the 68’s?