[EU] Parts for sale (diyeboard dual belt drive , Koowheel gen 2 battery , Koowheel dual esc and remote...)

Ha! Found suiting trucks:

alright, put it on hold. IĀ“ll let you know later if i take the motor - have to do some measurements

damn , i looked after it for weeks and never found themā€¦Np iā€™ll hold it for you.

1 Like

I donĀ“t wanna rip it out of your hands, if you still wanna use it with the trucks i linked :sweat_smile: But if you still wanna get rid of it, iĀ“ll take it. Drop me a PN with your Paypal if you want :slight_smile: Cheers

sorry it took so long but atm i have an extremely busy schedule , my wife has a new job and i need to watch for the little monster on my own. And thatā€™s not an easy job at all :slight_smile: This isnā€™t me but is exactly what i have to go trough everyday of my lifeā€¦facebook_1534841710386 Anyways, here are some pics of the koowheel gen2 hubs.You cannot see on the pics that the trucks are bent but they are quite a bit:20180823_16430220180823_16431320180823_164321

Diyeboard dual belt still going?

Hello, still got them. I have some belt skipping and as you cannot change the belt tension on those trucks they became useless for me. I didnā€™t have any belt skipping for months but now it always occurs even with new belts. I can let it go for 50 euro if you want them. But then I advise to mount the motors on other trucks. As it seems a few members broke those trucks while ridingā€¦i like the motors though. Was able to hit 50kmh with 97mms and hills were not an issue.

Hi Mike, do you stille have the 2.gen battery? And eny possiblity you can ship it to Denmark?

Hello, no, sorry. Think it was sold a year or 2 ago.