[EU] Selling 4 orange 90mm Flywheel Clones and used Carvon V2.5's, 2 Maytech VESC's

V.2.5’s are based on 180mm Caliber II Truck Clones. Wheels appear to be modified (drilled out) 90mm Maytech Clones.

Will update on this tomorrow. Stay tuned.

1 Like

I could be mistaken. Apologies my friend, either way they’re sick. I have some myself I’m in the process of modifying. Beautiful craftsmanship. GL with your sale.

1 Like

Good morning.
Given the demand, to simplify the situation, to stop leaving you guys with ifs and maybes and lastly to get a better price, I will put both the Carvons and VESCs on eBay for short term auction (2-3 day bidding period) after successfully checking up on the products to reconfirm full functionality, which I likely won’t be able to do before the weekend. Link will be posted here as soon as the auction is online.

In an attempt to make this fair I will grant eBay buyers who can authenticate themselves as an early (before this reply) interested responder to this topic a corresponding flat discount on the full price, around 10-25€.

The other items will stay directly available to the first buyer.

Thank you for dealing with my inexperience.

Oh oh oh, I was first in row for the vesc and carvons :disappointed_relieved:

@pjotr47 said he wanted the vescs first, fair and square. That’s a bit of a bummer to change your mind on that.

2 Likes

Same for the carvon drive. I had texted him this night that I also want those drives. He even calculated shipping cost for me. Only thing he had to do was giving his Paypal mail :joy: But this morning I waked up with seeing this.

We will see how the auction goes. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, this has nothing to do with “simplifying the situation” and everything to do with “wanting more money,” haha. :thinking:

Good luck, my friend!

5 Likes

I felt bad myself as I had also messaged about buying them. BUT, I think we all know that buying a set of Carvon V2.5 drives for that cheap wouldn’t quite feel right.

3 Likes

I was one of the others, the price was way too low

1 Like

Yeah indeed the price was low. I was willing to give him even more :joy:

We will see how the eBay listing goes

1 Like

Given the situation in my inbox I would argue that it is in fact a simplification. :wink:
But yeah I’m not denying that I’d be happy to sell them for more.
And I am especially sorry for filling @pjotr47 with false hope and the people who I essentially clickbaited, wasting time and making this bigger than it had to. This was not my intention. Next time I will plan and know better and not suddenly change my offer.

2 Likes

Hello @ACIN! I’ll be happy to take the welder but I guess shipping might be expensive to France! Any idea of the amount shipped?

1 Like

Hey @Netoa, I will check later and PM you, expecting around 15€. Also can send a photo of everything included and some tips with the machine. I don’t think I have the original packaging anymore though. See you

EDIT: also please give me your postal code for an exact estimate.

Okay @ACIN please keep me posted :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Will be put on ebay tomorrow after quoting.

Small update: eBay auctions should be up tomorrow evening CEST, no later than tuesday evening, should there be no problems found in the inspection. Planning 72 hour runtime.
Also check out my topic header post for updates on item availability.

@acin did the carvons ever get sold

How much for the shipping to Poland for the maytech wheels, price for 4 or 1?