[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

Im in for 2

Im in for 1,

2 for me also, I already filled out the form

There isnā€™t much metal between the 5.10 mm holes and the edge of the bracket, looks like 2 mm if drawing is to scaleā€¦maybe you should add some more material or move the holes inwards a bitā€¦also @Ackmaniac has a point about the bottom part being rounded to avoid sudden skater flyoffs.

Since these mounts are already modified to have more material around those holes than the last ones im confident these are fine. The math checks out anyhow unless you hit a wall at 30 mph with the mount theyā€™ll be fine. The design is final as for the belt tensioner it doesnt seem like a common enough request to justify buying alot of those. These mounts come cnc machined and anodized for the same price as the last laser cut and raw ones because I am ordering 100 for myself and adding everyone else to my order and passing on the savings so I am going to go with the current design. If anyone wants something else Iā€™ll happly make something new and send them the files so they can order after I am done making these switches.

:yum:

4 Likes

Are you using Autodesk Inventor? Could i get the caliber hanger files? Cheers:)

Iā€™ll take 2 full sets

10 sets to the uk please! Google form filled in.

currently missing: @SeanT @Lukas @sl33py @jess.t.moody @OmarZ @SeanHacker @Aleximus @K.kris @Bender in the google order form please register in it to ensure nothing gets mixed up and everyone gets everything they ordered shipped on time and it end up in the right part of the world.

@TranxFu @The_Truth @ninja @OskarCastrone are also missing in the order form see post above.

Thank you! Registered once again for 2 complete sets to Canada. Have no clue why it didnā€™t work last time.

Not sure why it didnt but I got you now.

@Shogu12 Done. Registered again. Thanks.

Can you confirm that Iā€™m still on the list for two sets? I filled it out yesterday, but I donā€™t know how to check if Iā€™m still on there. Thanks!

Registered now.i changed my request to 2 motor mounts instead of one.

Registered now for one full set. Thank you.

Yes you are.

1 Like

@Mobutusan: Youā€™re in the list for 2 sets. @SeanT: You have two posts in the list for 2 sets each, total of 4 sets. Is this correct? @SeanHacker has the same with two posts for 4 sets each, total of 8 sets, correct? @treenutter: You have just ordered screws, correct?

1 Like

Just filled out the form for two sets :slight_smile:

Hi Mistake on submitting two. I just need 2 motor mounts only.

Cheers